Author Topic: HELP Traffic Alert RT 35 South bound Repaving  (Read 8586 times)

Offline DJ76

Re: HELP Traffic Alert RT 35 South bound Repaving
« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2012, 11:39:21 AM »
i travel 78, 287, 9, 35, 36 to get to leonardo.  sounds like could stink for me.

Does anyone know if parkway at the driscol (sp?) allows commercial trucks (mine is a pickup) with a single axle trailer?  I think the only restriction is dual axle, but was wondering if somone would be able to chime in.  thanks grtn

your good when you get on 36 make the right at airport plaza and go straight thats middle road runs parallel with 36 t^

thanks bigAL  i'll take a looksy lou
It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.
~Stephen B. Leacock

Offline DJ76

« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2012, 11:43:27 AM »
i travel 78, 287, 9, 35, 36 to get to leonardo.  sounds like could stink for me.

Does anyone know if parkway at the driscol (sp?) allows commercial trucks (mine is a pickup) with a single axle trailer?  I think the only restriction is dual axle, but was wondering if somone would be able to chime in.  thanks grtn

Commercial trucks with a registered weight of over 7,000 pounds (3.18 tons) are not allowed to use the northern parts of the Parkway . All trucks must exit at Exit 105, just past the Asbury Park Toll Plaza.

D when we speak I can give a ton of ways around that and get you off that last 10 miles of 287 if needed  t^

hey Denn....ya, i'm not gonna chance going on the parkway.  i got a fairly big diesel pickup all lettered up with my business name/number on it. its GVWR is 10k#.  Not gonna do that just to try and save a few minutes.  I'll try what bigAL said first.  As for avoiding 287...i lived almost 20 years in piscataway with familiarity of edison, rte 1, plainfield, etc.  I can avoid 287 if need be.  thanks though. t^
It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.
~Stephen B. Leacock

Offline DJ76

« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2012, 11:44:39 AM »
For 10 years I drove a commercial van on the pway everyday

was it before or after the state was broke and the toll roads are looking for any which way to get money?
~Stephen B. Leacock

Offline BigAl13

• Super Hero Member
  • Fish out of Keyport
« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2012, 11:55:07 AM »

was it before or after the state was broke and the toll roads are looking for any which way to get money?

up untill last year 5hrug
Its better to sit in a boat and think about God, than to sit in a church and think about fishing.

Offline DJ76

« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2012, 12:22:46 PM »

i hear ya,  but i believe in murphy's law with my irish arse

up untill last year 5hrug
~Stephen B. Leacock

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

rfasig.png

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-