Author Topic: Flukin' 8/7  (Read 1380 times)

Offline Salty Dog

• Super Hero Member
Flukin' 8/7
« on: August 08, 2012, 02:39:12 PM »
First trip in a month .Been away .Tried all the usual spots in the bay ,came up empty handed .Moved to the Ambrose and had better action .Only managed 3 keepers .If Sea Robins were money ,Ben and I would be very wealthy .Caught tons of them .Caught a lot of fish ,but they were shorts .

Offline fluke - u

• Super Hero Member
  • Owner @ Fluke-U Charters
Re: Flukin' 8/7
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2012, 05:05:38 PM »
 t^...Ambrose has been good and the sea robins make great bait....Nice catch..... chrz
I support our sponsors !
Success is getting what you want.
Happiness is wanting what you get.

Offline Pops Soul

• SKIP <*}}}><
  • Super Hero Member
  • SKIP <*}}}><
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2012, 05:49:28 PM »
Thanks for the report Salty, good effort t^
It's Not A Knot Until You Pull It Tight!

Offline Ms Fish

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2012, 08:28:33 PM »
t^...Ambrose has been good and the sea robins make great bait....Nice catch..... chrz
Did you guys know you can eat them?? I tried them for the first time last year, I am good like that, trying things, and I will admit, with a lil coating on it, and pan fried in some butter, they were pretty darn good! To each their own, but the next time you catch one of the MONSTERS, take the tail and try it! You might be pleasantly surprised. Am I passing up my fluke sea bass weakish or stripers for it, NO, but just saying that it was pretty good eating. A friend of mine LOVES THEM! I told him I would save and clean them up the next batch I went over. Usually after I catch a few I move... my fingers get all rough from taking them off... dirty lil birds...  hhppy

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-