Author Topic: **WICKED TUNA **  (Read 26092 times)

Offline Hunter 2

• RFA-NJ Member
  • Super Hero Member
  • 36' Topaz Express "Hallie Loren"
Re: **WICKED TUNA **
« Reply #60 on: February 12, 2013, 06:50:51 PM »
Ralph is actually from Brooklyn "sheepshead Bay" and used to fish outr area.  My friend from work is old buddies with him has some good stories. chrz
Eddie "Hunter 2"
36' Topaz "Hallie Loren"    Charter boat sailing from Wagners Marina, Keyport NJ

Life is short, Fish Hard.

Offline Takes Prizoners

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #61 on: April 04, 2013, 11:50:03 AM »

Offline Bucktail

• Just a Jig-alo
  • Admin
  • Super Hero Member
  • Have jigs. Will travel.
    • NJ Saltwater Fishing Tackle
« Reply #62 on: April 04, 2013, 12:53:36 PM »
That article is kind of old .  I wonder if anything happened since then.

On a side note, I fished out of Jupiter Inlet a few years back.  Almost went fishing one of the Samana boats, but wound up going with another outfit.  A few people I talked to did not have good things to say about Samana Charters.

Offline Takes Prizoners

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #63 on: April 04, 2013, 02:13:28 PM »
plead guilty in January.  sentencing is supposed to be today.

Offline Fisherman120

« Reply #64 on: April 04, 2013, 04:50:48 PM »
His mates are assholes, but the Pinwheel is my favorite, more so Tyler then the Pinwheel. Marciano is a class act.

Offline Ms Fish

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #65 on: April 05, 2013, 09:32:06 AM »
I love Marciano no doubt!!!!  t^ Tyler is a A**...its a fact guys and ya'll know it.  ^-^ He needs to grow up and over all learn how to respect people. He needs a attitude adjustment.  smk(My two cents)  HOWEVER he can fish he a** off for sure!!! Numbers don't lie! It does seem though as the episodes go on there is more and more drama and less fishing.  ttp What's up with that??? Hey did you guys know that Dave from Tuna.com blogs on another fishing site? I'm not personally on it, I LOVE IT HERE AND YOU GUYS!!! Whether its really him or not I don't know but from a few blogs that I read it might just be him. He talks about Paul and how he needs to get his own boat if he wants to run things his own way. Looks like that is about to happen next episode. (unless I am back one and need to catch up)      

Offline Fishin Dude

• Super Hero Member
  • FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN
« Reply #66 on: April 05, 2013, 09:58:47 AM »
Ralph needs to bring Pirate back on as a mate.  chrz

The Pinwheel appears to be a toking boat,but they do catch fish.

FV Tuna Dot Com , Dave is good, attitude or not.

Bounty Hunter, bunch of crybabies. Shut Up And Fish.

Dave Marciano and his nephew Jayson , perfect together, but should start saving for a new boat.

Paul, well he's Paul. Great attitude, fisherman, and now Captain. Hope he gets to buy his own ride sometime. I'll make the trip o charter with him.

Just my 2 cents, probably worth about that too.
I've spent most of my life fishing, the rest I've just wasted     <'((((><

Offline fellinger

• Super Hero Member
    • SafeTec Training Services
« Reply #67 on: April 05, 2013, 10:58:57 AM »
I love Marciano no doubt!!!!  t^ Tyler is a A**...its a fact guys and ya'll know it.  ^-^ He needs to grow up and over all learn how to respect people. He needs a attitude adjustment.  smk(My two cents)  HOWEVER he can fish he a** off for sure!!! Numbers don't lie! It does seem though as the episodes go on there is more and more drama and less fishing.  ttp What's up with that??? Hey did you guys know that Dave from Tuna.com blogs on another fishing site? I'm not personally on it, I LOVE IT HERE AND YOU GUYS!!! Whether its really him or not I don't know but from a few blogs that I read it might just be him. He talks about Paul and how he needs to get his own boat if he wants to run things his own way. Looks like that is about to happen next episode. (unless I am back one and need to catch up)      

Yes Dave advertises via blog on another local site. Good business move. I think it is him who actually attends their "banquet". All of these guys run charters too.

Fred, fishing the "Kristy Marie" from Manasquan River Club. Channels 16/67/68.

Offline SHARKBITE

• Shark Bite Bucktails
  • Sponsor
  • Super Hero Member
    • Shark Bite Bucktails
« Reply #68 on: April 05, 2013, 11:08:56 AM »
It is Dave Carraro on the site. He can also be connected to on Facebook as well as Sandro. Dave Marciano of Hard Merchandise is also on Facebook if you are users of it, he is currently in Europe on travels.

Offline Takes Prizoners

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #69 on: April 05, 2013, 11:11:34 AM »
yeah, that other site had that meeting with those guys at JJ Bitting a while back.  Dave from Tuna.com is from Middletown

Offline Bucktail

• Just a Jig-alo
  • Admin
  • Super Hero Member
  • Have jigs. Will travel.
    • NJ Saltwater Fishing Tackle

Offline Takes Prizoners

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #71 on: May 02, 2013, 07:11:23 PM »

Offline Ms Fish

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #72 on: May 04, 2013, 10:05:04 AM »
I recently caught up on the last few epi's of this season. Tyler ran out of gas... thud even though he's a wise a** that is the worst and scariest thing that could happen...(or almost getting run over by a HUGE yellow barge cause your boat won't turn over  thud) Imagine loosing the catch or the quality of those fish. Eeeesh coulda been bad. Then my FAVORITE Capt. on the show, Marciano was to the rescue and in my opinion summed it up. 'This will establish my working relationship with Tyler; see how he treats me from here on out. Maybe help me put a couple fish on deck'. Tyler... even though you and almost everyone else out there has a hard on for Tuna.com you have a lot to learn about respecting your fellow fisherman let alone respect in general...don't EVER forget how someone who doesn't know you came through for you when you needed help the most. I know I never will  ;) I haven't see the last epi yet...its that this Sunday???       

Offline Takes Prizoners

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #73 on: May 04, 2013, 12:01:45 PM »
this coming sunday and next sunday are the finale.  Now I'll have to find something else to watch after the Simpsons. lol

Offline Ms Fish

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #74 on: May 09, 2013, 09:58:05 AM »
this coming sunday and next sunday are the finale.  Now I'll have to find something else to watch after the Simpsons. lol

;D Anything on Demand  ;D I need to STILL catch up! I'm trying to get my TV hooked up in my new office now actually!  :P 

Offline Takes Prizoners

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #75 on: May 09, 2013, 12:02:31 PM »
idk, I just youtube them when I miss them.

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Bill Chaser Charters

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-