Author Topic: Jersey Nutz - Bad Weather, Tough Fishing  (Read 680 times)

Offline Capt. RJ

• Sponsor
  • 53 Spencer
Jersey Nutz - Bad Weather, Tough Fishing
« on: June 03, 2013, 10:57:24 AM »
Well the last few days have not given us much to talk about, the fishing has been OK at best with only a few fish here and there, and the weather has been worse. We would like to give a big thanks to the guys who came out with us through out the past week I must say that we had great crews and great time all around. Through out the past week we have been solely targeting Striped Bass, However we are now starting trips for Sea Bass, Fluke, Mako's, and Bluefin…….Sorry guys but the Yellowfin are just not hear yet, It is only a matter of time.

We will be running our "After Work" trips this month in Search of fluke and other bottom fish, The fare is still only $79 a person or $425 for the boat. Please get me your information if you are wishing to get in on an open boat, I have quite a few regular guys that would like to put a more regular group, As the boat is more often fully chartered.

Once again guys, please check out my web page, and sign up for our mailing list on the bottom right hand corner, and like us on Facebook. Liking us on Facebook will give you same day information on what we are doing and where we are at.

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-