Author Topic: Barnegat Area 22June  (Read 1329 times)

Offline DoorMatt

Barnegat Area 22June
« on: June 22, 2013, 07:18:25 PM »
  This posting is by Reel Time,, made an account for SeaChelle's son, DoorMatt and it was logged in as him.  5hrug

Hit the dock around 9 with plans to hit some deeper water for fluke. Had SeaChelle, DoorMatt, and the Get The Net's

Went straight out the inlet to the gulf trade wreck, Maja was set up working it pretty hard so we gave hime his space and tried a couple drifts along side it for some skates, a sea robbin, a shark, and a throw back fluke around 16".

Next stop was the chaparra wreck, or so I thought. Couldn't find the actual wreck, so set up on my mark for it and drifted for more skates. While in route to the chaparra, seen some lobster pots set out and checked on the area for a quick drift and marked an uncharted piece of structure.

Made another move to garden State North reef site. Made a few moves here and there for some throw back sea bass. Weather kicked up pretty good and a 10OZ was barely holding so we retreated to shallower water back in the bay.

Made a couple drifts along the icw out front of key harbor for a few hits a keeper right at 17.5" and a throw back.

bait for the day was clam, squid strips and gulp, in chartreuse, new penny and white.

45 miles of running around to grab a keeper 1 mile form the slip,,,,,,,,

Will be back at it again at 0700 tomorrow. Gonna hit up blreef till weather turns then drift the bay
« Last Edit: June 23, 2013, 03:44:28 PM by Reel Time »

Offline Hotrod

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
  • The Phyllis Ann
    • NJ Outdoords Media
Re: Barnegat Area 22June
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2013, 10:26:01 PM »
Good report Greg t^  Dinner t^

Offline Still Running

• AKA-Rick(Dieselhp)
  • Admin
  • Super Hero Member
    • truck parts
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2013, 07:16:49 AM »
 t^
Fishing Sandy Hook and anywhere I can get on a boat.

My biggest fear is when I die my wife sells all of my fishing tackle for what she thinks I paid for it!
Www.HNCTruckParts.com

Offline fluke - u

• Super Hero Member
  • Owner @ Fluke-U Charters
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2013, 09:29:46 AM »
 t^
I support our sponsors !
Success is getting what you want.
Happiness is wanting what you get.

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-