Author Topic: FISH STIX - 6/25, 6/26, 6/27 Fluke/Seabass  (Read 1328 times)

Offline Capt. Kris

• Fish Stix Charter Fishing
  • Sponsor
    • Fish Stix Charter Fishing
FISH STIX - 6/25, 6/26, 6/27 Fluke/Seabass
« on: June 27, 2013, 07:44:57 PM »
Tuesday 6/25 we had Murray, Clem and the kids, Bob and Larry. Figured we had some kids so we started with Seabass. They were lovin it. Seabass bite wasn't easy, so Larry Bob and Murray true there best. Switched over to fluke and only caught a few before they called it a day. Ended up with 40 Seabass and 3 fluke. The kids had a great time and I just love to see the next generation getting hooked!
They were all photo shy.....

Wednesday 6/26 we had Larry, Bob, Ed, John, Chris and his son out for a day of fluke. Since it was out first trip targeting them we had to look around a bit. Found some life and caught some. Then they started short biting making it much harder to catch em. Bob had his limit + and Larry was close or had it. Ed and John picked some and Chris and his son maybe had one. It wasn't easy, but they all tried like hell. Some days just aren't your days! Beautiful hot day on the water though! Managed 19 keepers to Bobs 5+lb fluke. Oh and Bob thought he'd be a jokester and eat a banana on the boat and throw the peel at me! WTH!

Thursday 6/27 our charter got mixed up but whatever, not a big deal. Anyway got a call from my great buddy Aj who got into a bad accident last December out on the water. I'm sure you all heard about it. Well, it was the call I've been waiting for. He was ready to get back out there!!! So I called Darren and told him us 3 were going, late leave 8am. On the way up, we stopped on the numbers where the scene of the accident occurred. AJ, Darren and I did a great memorial for Eric(Ajs cousin). It was very touching, but exciting to have my best fishing buddy of all time, back in the game. Now for the fishing. We tried in that area for a couple drifts with only a couple bites and one keep. Headed near where we had some yesterday and much more life. Made a move east and had lots of bites. After a couple hours of an awesome time fishing, of course it's normal, Aj was on top with one over 5lbs and took the pool. Finished with. 8 keepers for the 3 of us. Good times.

Thanks everyone.

Capt Kris

** Charters are available! **
*** Look for our Open Boat Fluke Trips all Summer! ***

Offline paul-e

• Super Hero Member
Re: FISH STIX - 6/25, 6/26, 6/27 Fluke/Seabass
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2013, 12:03:50 AM »
AJ Trip was very touching. Tough one, but needed to be done. t^
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Hunter 2

• RFA-NJ Member
  • Super Hero Member
  • 36' Topaz Express "Hallie Loren"
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2013, 08:43:34 AM »
 whs chrz
Eddie "Hunter 2"
36' Topaz "Hallie Loren"    Charter boat sailing from Wagners Marina, Keyport NJ

Life is short, Fish Hard.

Offline fluke - u

• Super Hero Member
  • Owner @ Fluke-U Charters
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2013, 09:07:12 AM »
 t^...Nice job Capt. .. chrz
I support our sponsors !
Success is getting what you want.
Happiness is wanting what you get.

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-