Author Topic: Reel McCoy II July 5th 2013 report  (Read 1159 times)

Offline Reel McCoy

• AKA usd00017
  • Super Hero Member
Reel McCoy II July 5th 2013 report
« on: July 05, 2013, 04:52:12 PM »
Had my friend Kevin out for a day of ocean fluking.  We started out drifting the SH reef where it was a slow pick of short CBs and fluke.  I was about to make a move when I landed a 4 3/4 lb fluke.  Made a few more drifts when Kevin hooks into a 4 1/4lb CB.  Made a move offshore to the Snake but only had a few shorts.  I did see Capt. Joe and the Irish Ayes fishing with a full crew out there along with Fish Stix, Tuna Tales and the Monger.  With those guys fishing that area I am sure there was going be none left for me  ;D
Headed north to where I had a few yesterday but nothing.  My last fish was a 4ft Silver Eel once I got that beast off the hook we decided to call it a day.
Nice talking to you, Think Big  t^  I should have listened to you and headed inshore  rgmn
22' Grady-White Reel McCoy II

Offline Think Big

Re: Reel McCoy II July 5th 2013 report
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2013, 06:33:57 PM »
You didn't miss anything in shore. We end up with one keeper. Sounds like I should of ran farther north. This south wind has got to stop the water is freezing. Keep in touch George

Offline Tuna Tales

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2013, 06:56:00 PM »
 t^

Nice seeing you out there!

Joe T.

Offline IrishAyes

• Fishing At It's Finest
  • Admin
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2013, 08:10:35 PM »
I didn't do much on the rocks today. Only 4 keeps and 2 ling. Joe T had a good day. Sounds like the bite was early and stop right when I got out there.  :P

Good to see you. Went into the cabin to retrieve my phone, came back out, you were gone so...no pic for you.  ;D
Captain Joe of the Irish Ayes

May the holes in your net be no larger than the fish in it.  ~Irish Blessing

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Bill Chaser Charters

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-