Author Topic: Late Sunday Report  (Read 703 times)

Offline Twins n Fins

Late Sunday Report
« on: August 12, 2013, 10:51:13 PM »
Fished with my good friend Capt. Rob down in Tuckerton Sunday. Early start was the plan so at the dock at 5:45. Rob fires up the power plant a 150 Verado and the bells& whistles fly, never a good way to start the day. A phone call some breakfast and 2 hours later were on our way. Out the inlet holding an East course to some spots he has on some rough stuff in a NE wind with the swell the same. Rob and my Father inlaw dragged bait while I stuck with the Bucktail. I guess the best way to describe the bite was "picky" they would tap tap and follow you has to wait for the right hit. Seem to prefer the 6" pink gulp twister but caught an equal amount in the Bucky. Bait out fished the jig but better quality bouncing the Bucktail I managed 4 good 2-3 pounders to round out a total of 7 keeps. Beautiful day on the water!! Big schools if Bunker all over good to see........

Offline Hunter 2

• RFA-NJ Member
  • Super Hero Member
  • 36' Topaz Express "Hallie Loren"
Re: Late Sunday Report
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2013, 06:00:05 AM »
Nice report,   7 Keepers not bad these days. t^
Eddie "Hunter 2"
36' Topaz "Hallie Loren"    Charter boat sailing from Wagners Marina, Keyport NJ

Life is short, Fish Hard.

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

rfasig.png

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-