Author Topic: Saturday 8th of November  (Read 4290 times)

Offline Dalejam

• Fish-on
Saturday 8th of November
« on: November 04, 2014, 12:32:13 PM »
So from i can read on the forum the stripers are in and taking bait,
So this saturday i am going to go out and give it a shot from the yak, Anyone want to meet up just drop me a line, i was planning on going outin the bay, anyone have any thoughts on bay or ocean side.

Dale TT^
I'M working on fishing.

Offline Bucktail

• Just a Jig-alo
  • Admin
  • Super Hero Member
  • Have jigs. Will travel.
    • NJ Saltwater Fishing Tackle
Re: Saturday 8th of November
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2014, 03:06:44 PM »
Good luck Dale. t^

Offline Still Running

• AKA-Rick(Dieselhp)
  • Admin
  • Super Hero Member
    • truck parts
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2014, 03:12:01 PM »
 whs
Fishing Sandy Hook and anywhere I can get on a boat.

My biggest fear is when I die my wife sells all of my fishing tackle for what she thinks I paid for it!
Www.HNCTruckParts.com

Offline Dalejam

• Fish-on
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2014, 03:38:02 PM »
I will finally get a chance to try those baits i purchased, quality of them are perfect 100%. Now all they have to do is atteract the fish. camera is comming out with me so if all good i will post pictures or video. Bass here i come, with some candy delights...... t^
I'M working on fishing.

Offline Dalejam

• Fish-on
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2014, 05:52:30 AM »
6:00 am getting ready to go out on water. Cold out but dressed properly for it.  Fill everyone in later
I'M working on fishing.

Offline Hotrod

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
  • The Phyllis Ann
    • NJ Outdoords Media
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2014, 07:37:59 AM »
 t^ t^

Offline JBlazeRx7

• BBQ Pitt Paradise
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2014, 09:28:40 AM »
Hey Dale how'd it go out there on the bay? I was actually down in Union Beach and Keyport for my job. It was chilly out found a couple of launch spot along the bay. 
Mad Hispanic Angler

Offline Floatsup

• kayak sails
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2014, 07:41:12 PM »
How'd it go. I went out Wednesday, and Sunday. Notta.

But sidebar note, I managed to find anew place to launch from in Monmouth Beach. Wound up destroying my phone though. It was supposed to be water proof. LOL, that's like saying its stain-less, compared to corrode on contact.  hhppy

Well new phone should be here some time this week. Cheers and hope someone is hooking up. Lines tight till then.

Cheers M8's

Floats Out

Offline Dalejam

• Fish-on
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2014, 12:22:49 PM »
 rgmn
Ok got out early, that was nice, started to paddle out of belford. got out to about 500 feet from shore, trolled up and down to see if i could finid any BASS in close. after tryinig plastic, poppers, storms not a thing. nothing on fish finder, so i decided to go out further got about half way out of earl naval pier and the wind came in strong, in a kayak that is not a good thing, 2-3 foot swells, so i came in play it safe then sorry.,

Packed up went to sandy hook, went to the first beach before the ranger station. alot of boats in distance not taht far out duable.
watched the water for a bit spoke to a guy who was walking his dog up and down beach, he told us NO ONE has caught any stripers taht he had seen. so i went out anyway, by the way the ocean was flart as could be. stayed out till 2:00 not one damn hit, but i had a great day on the water fishing.

Did find out a little late that it was a new full moon and other people were saying the bass were on fire that night before, so maybe they were full from night feeding. so i did not see alot of people saying they caught alot of stripers,  ovrbt or maybe i need a lesson on fishing :headscra:

tight lines be safe, use your PFD
Dale
I'M working on fishing.

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

rfasig.png

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-