Author Topic: UPGRADED TO CAT 3!!!  (Read 1010 times)

Offline Scott Bailey

• seabass sharks cod ling stripers i love fishing
UPGRADED TO CAT 3!!!
« on: September 30, 2015, 11:08:41 PM »
Guys it's been upgraded to a cat 3 get your boats pulled or tie them down now!!!!!! Please not again!
« Last Edit: September 30, 2015, 11:09:08 PM by Scott Bailey »

Offline Pfishingruven

• P-Man
  • Super Hero Member
Re: UPGRADED TO CAT 3!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2015, 11:12:37 PM »
This is way early in the "game!" Right now, there is very little confidence in the track and the storm will most likely weaken as it moves north. This is "not again" as every storm is unique. I am not saying there isn't a risk and anyone who doesn't want to risk it or needs lead time to remove property and boats from the water, should do so, but nothing has really changed on the meteorological side of this storm. Don't buy into the hype. I will let you know when to panic ;D!

Offline Scott Bailey

• seabass sharks cod ling stripers i love fishing
Re: UPGRADED TO CAT 3!!!
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2015, 11:33:11 PM »
This is way early in the "game!" Right now, there is very little confidence in the track and the storm will most likely weaken as it moves north. This is "not again" as every storm is unique. I am not saying there isn't a risk and anyone who doesn't want to risk it or needs lead time to remove property and boats from the water, should do so, but nothing has really changed on the meteorological side of this storm. Don't buy into the hype. I will let you know when to panic ;D!

It's still strengthening i know when to panic i grew up with hurricanes in Florida these things are unpredictable guys pull your boats or tie them down

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Bill Chaser Charters

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-