Author Topic: FISHERMEN/Early Striper bite Wednesday  (Read 1191 times)

Offline 1captainron

• Sponsor
    • Capt Ron's Fishermen
FISHERMEN/Early Striper bite Wednesday
« on: May 08, 2019, 05:12:28 PM »
 5hrug
Rarely in this business are any 3 days alike, today proved that once again.

Monday & Tuesday we caught practically nothing until the change of tide and that bailed us out, especially yesterday with a good bite for over an hour with fish on top and some pretty good readings of Bass in the channel.
Figured it was going to be a LONG morning waiting for that to happen again today so I told the guys on the way out to have patience and not get discouraged.
Naturally, I was wrong as we had life right away! Fish boiling on top and some beauties coming over the rail. Jigs with tails worked the best and I had not-one customer fishing top water which no doubt would have caught......Sorry Bob, I forgot you were tossing top water!!

We had a couple shots at them until all the traffic arrived and that was it. Searched around stopping on readings with an odd fish here & there.
Thought for sure with the readings in a couple area's that the afternoon would turn back on so we stayed in the area waiting & waiting & waiting.

When we finally got the change and some current, it didn't happen. Like I said no 3 days are alike.
Back at it tomorrow!
Capt. Ron

Offline kpcoe

• Super Hero Member
  • 21' Seaswirl Striper..."Freedom 3"
Re: FISHERMEN/Early Striper bite Wednesday
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2019, 07:47:43 PM »
 t^ chrz
Freedom 3

Offline fluke - u

• Super Hero Member
  • Owner @ Fluke-U Charters
Re: FISHERMEN/Early Striper bite Wednesday
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2019, 08:45:29 AM »
 t^ ..................  chrz
I support our sponsors !
Success is getting what you want.
Happiness is wanting what you get.

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-