Author Topic: Revisiting three outstanding hog hunting outfitters  (Read 1530 times)

Offline harbison

• Super Hero Member
Revisiting three outstanding hog hunting outfitters
« on: June 04, 2021, 08:52:47 PM »
Revisiting three outstanding hog hunting outfitters

When I opened up my June issue of Woods'nWater Magazine I realize I wanted to go hog hunting:Then I watched the video; that did it!

To succeed at hog hunting on a regular basis takes a great deal of skill, time, and an insane amount of work. I know; I have been hunting them in Florida for over sixty years. As we get older we may still have the skills and time but the amount of work becomes harder and harder with each passing year. Can no longer do the work? There is an alternative; hunting high-fence with an established outfitter. After hunting on my own for over sixty years will I find high-fence hunting exciting? Only one way to find out...Let's go hunting.
First up, Bear Bridge Ranch:Bear Bridge is a nature photographers dream. The 100+ acres under fence offers plenty of cover for hogs, deer, and bear:Bear Bridge offers a three day package including the harvesting of two any size hogs, fishing in a well stocked lake, and the use of a lodge that is simply the best of the best:I have hunted the three day package twice. Absolutely outstanding, but pricey. Next up Perry Florida's Two Guys and a Hog:Outstanding hunting for both meat hogs and trophies. As in the wild the smaller meat hogs are relatively easy to harvest; the BIG boys are much more difficult:The BUNKHOUSE offers a full shower, refrigerator, comfortable beds, heater, and two strong air conditioners. Hunted with Two Guys for six years, YES, it was that good. Unfortunately Two Guys and a Hog closed down this year. I have no intention of giving up hog hunting. With the closing of Two Guys it's back to Cedar Key's Tiger Island Outfitters. I have hunted T I many times in the past; time to go back.My daughter, Dee, checks out the BUNKHOUSE:Dee goes to work:Tiger Island offers a beautiful huge oak hammock, a small lake, and a swamp. The hogs have plenty of places to hide:Ever wonder what we do with all that pork? No grocery store sausage comes close to all natural, nothing artificial, wild boar whole hog sausage. And ribs fresh off the grill offers a taste sensation that defies the imagination: There is an alternative; hunting high-fence with an established outfitter.

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-