Author Topic: PA Trout opener video  (Read 3913 times)

Offline SharkHart

PA Trout opener video
« on: March 30, 2008, 03:31:45 PM »
video from sat out in the philly area

« Last Edit: March 30, 2008, 04:16:27 PM by Hotrod »

Offline IrishAyes

• Fishing At It's Finest
  • Admin
  • Super Hero Member
Re: PA Trout opener video
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2008, 04:09:46 PM »
Nice video, thanks.  t^
Captain Joe of the Irish Ayes

May the holes in your net be no larger than the fish in it.  ~Irish Blessing

Offline brijones1

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2008, 04:47:15 PM »
I hate to be crowded on the stream.  I would probably be the A%%hole cursing at everyone who got to close to me, unless there were kids around.  I'm not a big guy, but I will try to push you in the water. The best is when I start catching fish and people see me and decide to stand 3 ft away from me.  I fly fish and will hit you in the face with my fly rod.  so thats how I really feel about opening day.   grtn
There's a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot

Offline bowguide

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2008, 06:50:06 PM »
WOW Brian I hope you dont feel like that when you are on the boat they might pull the license on paddleboat charters before we get started rofla

Offline SharkHart

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2008, 06:53:03 PM »
That was actually a shocking light turn out.  It was 30 degrees in the am maybe thats why.  I dont like a big crowd too thats why I only brought a camera for now.

Offline brijones1

« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2008, 06:55:03 PM »
WOW Brian I hope you dont feel like that when you are on the boat they might pull the license on paddleboat charters before we get started rofla

Were golden, we own all 6 boats as of yesterday and have exclusive rights to the waterway.  My license can't be touched
There's a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot

Offline bowguide

« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2008, 07:07:33 PM »
Thats great news I didnt the papers back I guess they sent them to your house since you hold the masters license.Have you taken any deposits yet?

Offline mgm

« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2008, 07:08:24 PM »
Nice Video, although not the solitary experience later in the season. Going out Saturday on the NJ opener......last few years hasn't been that crowded..... lots of $40 fisherman on the opener (buy $40 worth of stuff and never see them again after the opener)....been doing this for the past 35+ years with old boyhood friends.  Always a renewal of spring! TT^
" The press should be not only a collective propagandist and a collective agitator, but also a collective organizer of the masses. "

Offline OffTheHook13

• Banned
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2008, 07:11:13 PM »
Cool video ;D

Offline brijones1

« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2008, 07:14:08 PM »
Nice Video, although not the solitary experience later in the season. Going out Saturday on the NJ opener......last few years hasn't been that crowded..... lots of $40 fisherman on the opener (buy $40 worth of stuff and never see them again after the opener)....been doing this for the past 35+ years with old boyhood friends.  Always a renewal of spring! TT^

All of june is booked, I will post some open dates when they become available

Offline SharkHart

« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2008, 09:45:29 PM »
Back at different creek, with a rod this time!

Offline brijones1

« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2008, 09:00:01 PM »
 ;D   TT^

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Bill Chaser Charters

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-