Author Topic: Killies-The Meadow Lands  (Read 1306 times)

Offline rossg

Killies-The Meadow Lands
« on: June 01, 2008, 10:08:56 AM »
I have heard that the Meadowlands have some great Killie spots.With gas over 4 bucks I could use some help
Can any of you guys send me an email telling me
where a great spots are
wegloveyou@aol.com
Thanks
Ross
The Lady J
Belmar

Offline bayonne

Re: Killies-The Meadow Lands
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2008, 10:45:52 AM »
any marh ares will have good killies you need good grass even the grass in the lower bays have good killies jersey city and bayonne are usally real good but like said you need grass not sea weed and crushed crab works best but dont grab the hacy or newark bay its a $250 ticket its patroled by both state police and fish and game the bayonne and jersey city water front on the newark bay complex has sighns all over no crabbing allowed the back of lincon park in jersey city is a good spot for killies lots of grass at high tide theirs a spot under the comunipaw ave bridge you get to it when comming over on the east bound side as soon as you get over the river theirs a turn off that takes you under on the left side their you can throw out to the grass with out haveing to walk thru weeds that get infested with dog ticks were as lincon park you would have to

Offline Luna Sea 5

• Admin
  • Super Hero Member
  • Nick (Luna Sea 5)
    • My Facebook Profile
Re: Killies-The Meadow Lands
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2008, 04:10:41 PM »
Paterson Plank Road, behind Stilettos Go Go bar.  Get there during the day when its closed, park in the parking lot and set your minnow traps.  You can't miss.
Fish out of Toms River NJ.
Call Nick for open boat, 973-417-5756, or on Channel 68.

Team Luna Sea 6

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Bill Chaser Charters

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-