Author Topic: Looking For Latest Cape May Surf Report  (Read 1818 times)

Offline njdevil

• Skip work and fish.
  • Boat Name NJDEVIL
Looking For Latest Cape May Surf Report
« on: July 16, 2008, 12:51:16 PM »
The family and I will be leaving 8:00am this Saturday morning for a week long vacation in Cape May. Will be sponging of the in-laws condo located one block form Uncle Bill's pancake house. I will be surf fishing ever morning at Cape May Point by the Cape May light house and the jetties along Sunset Beach. Going to use hot pink teaser along with hot pink spro both tipped with 4" hot pink gulp swimming mullet. Does anyone one have a current fishing report for the Cape May surf? I am wishing for some weak fish and fluke action. I will post daily report using my daughters laptop.

NJDEVIL  >:D
A good friend will bail you out of jail, a true friend will be sitting along side of you and say " Man that was fun"

Offline Pfishingruven

• P-Man
  • Super Hero Member
Re: Looking For Latest Cape May Surf Report
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2008, 12:59:29 PM »
Good Luck!!  I don't have a current report, but I camped down there on 4th of July Weekend with my in-laws(not my idea and never again, LOL) and the action was very slow!!  Some skates and rays and some sand sharks according to the Park Ranger.  Didn't see too many people fishing!  Enjoy....

Offline ped579

• NJSF Field Reporter
  • Super Hero Member
  • Happiness is long casts, tight lines & bent rods
Re: Looking For Latest Cape May Surf Report
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2008, 02:16:56 PM »
I am hearing that they are catching Kingfish on a regular basis.  Use a Kingfish Hi-Lo rig with bloodworm's or something similar and have fun.

Best thing is to make contact with a B&T and make sure they are still running.

Happy Catching

Paul
IN GOD WE TRUST

"Hypocrisy is not a fault these days - it is a lifestyle"

NJBBA: 4567

Ham Call; N2HYG Monitor RPT.  146.835

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-