Author Topic: Reel Class Openings next 2 weeks  (Read 1166 times)

Offline Reel Class

• Sponsor
    • Reel Class website
Reel Class Openings next 2 weeks
« on: July 08, 2008, 07:37:32 AM »
Just a reminder, I have the following spots available in the next 2 weeks on open boat trips:

Thursday July 10th: 4 spots available (regular open boat trip - we will be fishing "locally" namely the SG and AC reefs, possibly the Manasquan Ridge and SE Lump) fare $100, 7:30-1:30PM

Wednesday July 16th: 2 spots available (fluke till ya puke trip - 6:45 till 3-4PM) fare $120

Fluke fishing is picking up nicely throughout the area, we even had a nice pick in the river this weekend with the family with some real nice keepers mixed in with the ever present shorts on light tackle. Friends fished the AC and SG reefs this weekend and did well with seabass and some NICE fluke - things are picking up on the fluke front!

If you are interested in these dates, or any others for that matter, shoot me an email or give me a call.

Capt Allen
Reel Class Charters
Point Pleasant, NJ
www.reelclassfishing.com
(201)248-5281

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

JSBSE_430x80.png

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-