Author Topic: Delaware tog trip...Bandit fleet 2/15/09  (Read 71678 times)

Offline kezsr

• Super Hero Member
Re: Delaware tog trip...Bandit fleet 2/15/09
« Reply #260 on: February 16, 2009, 07:14:04 PM »
Had a good trip with all you guys from NJ Fishing, looking for a pair of bowling shoes in a size 13..Thanks to Capt. Scotty and Jerry looking forward to the next trip!
"Crazy Kat" Chris
 chrz
Chris,enjoyed fishing next to you all day,a lot of laughs,how's Carlo doing? ;D    Kez
of all liars among mankind the fisherman is most trustworthy.  William Sherwood Fox

Offline Hotrod

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
  • The Phyllis Ann
    • NJ Outdoords Media
« Reply #261 on: February 16, 2009, 07:20:18 PM »
Had a good trip with all you guys from NJ Fishing, looking for a pair of bowling shoes in a size 13..Thanks to Capt. Scotty and Jerry looking forward to the next trip!
"Crazy Kat" Chris
 chrz
Chris,enjoyed fishing next to you all day,a lot of laughs,how's Carlo doing? ;D    Kez

Hey that last message probably took him 3 hours to post.  are trying to kill this guy.. t^ "4 Mika"

Offline Fishin Dude

• Super Hero Member
  • FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN
« Reply #262 on: February 16, 2009, 08:12:08 PM »
Sounds klike a good trip, wish I could have made it. Next time. <'((((><
I've spent most of my life fishing, the rest I've just wasted     <'((((><

Offline Bucktail

• Just a Jig-alo
  • Admin
  • Super Hero Member
  • Have jigs. Will travel.
    • NJ Saltwater Fishing Tackle
« Reply #263 on: February 16, 2009, 08:34:16 PM »
Had a good trip with all you guys from NJ Fishing

cfzd  Who are they?   ;D

Offline Treebeard

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #264 on: February 16, 2009, 09:57:41 PM »
It sure was great meeting all you guys! Even though from a fish standpoint, I peaked at the cream of crab soup, :P  I had a blast! The Capt and crew truly did a great job.. Congrats  to GT on the pool fish, and the rest of the bow jockeys for showing how it should be done on a tough day  TT^   Thanks to Joe and Rod for putting this together, and ya's can count me in for future adventures  t^

Offline gottog

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #265 on: February 17, 2009, 11:02:59 AM »
Thanks for gettting this trip put together TT^

Was good to meet some new faces and see some friends again.

I was on an hour sleep and do get quiet when targeting the tog ;)

Gotta say fishing next to Stelli was great.  We fished the same hole and never got tangled.  The guy is a mono master t^ Kudos for how he catches and only using mono. I know Jerry is a sharpie with that too.
A very pleasant mate, always there when you need him, and just a pleasure to be around.

T was a lil under the weather as she hasn't been out on the water in a long time.  maybe it was sympathy for Scotty too ;)

Was good to fish with Bobber again and he put some nice fish into the boat as well.  Mick did a good job too...by the way, what's your first name?  hhppy

Pretty sure Mick or I was high-hook as we had 15 keepers in our cooler and we both tallied up 7 fish and couldn't recall who had the 8th.

Conditions were a bit tough, but captain and crew did an excellent job putting us over fish.  Water temps need to come up a bit to get a real good chew as they seemed to be really tight to the structure and my best life was when I could actually "fall" into a hole.

XL Rods addict
Fishing hack

Offline scotty

• Full Member of the Den
« Reply #266 on: February 17, 2009, 09:10:27 PM »
Wish I could've mugged you guys up front, as I was hearing it from my prone position.  I am really happy that you guys did as well as you did.  Even one of the locals said that he was imprssed by the almost 50 keepers taken on Sunday.   t^ to all of you guys, looking forward to doing it again. 

t^to irish angler and hot rod for putting on the trip, and best of luck in the future to you guys and this great site.  thanks again
« Last Edit: February 17, 2009, 09:45:50 PM by scotty »

Offline Noworries2009

« Reply #267 on: February 18, 2009, 08:43:46 AM »
 slt It was fun   TT^

Offline Capt -Jerry P

• Sponsor
  • Super Hero Member
    • Fish Monger
« Reply #268 on: February 18, 2009, 10:23:14 AM »
Hey Guys

Sorry for the late reply, went straight to ac for Capt Waynes Birthday.

It was a real pleasure having all you guys on board. I really enjoyed meeting some new people and seeing some familiar faces again.

Disappointed fishing wasnt up to par... Wish we had a better bite all around the boat.Glad Capt Scott headed south and I am happy we caught a some fish. 40-50 keepers is a lot better than it has been on some trips lately . Hopefully it is a sign of things to come for the rest of the season.

Gotta give credit out to the bow boys in some rough conditions, puting some meat in da boat.WTG GOTTOG!!!

Hope everyone had a good time and thanks everyone for all the kind words.

Kudos to all involved in planning the trip... I have some pics i will post as soon as i get the camera from scotty who is sick in bed with walking pneumonia.

Thanks again for everything guys!!!!!

« Last Edit: February 18, 2009, 12:39:46 PM by Capt -Jerry P »

Offline christianbythebeach

« Reply #269 on: February 18, 2009, 07:11:32 PM »
"Crazy Kat" Chris
 chrz

Hey that last message probably took him 3 hours to post.  are trying to kill this guy.. t^ "4 Mika"

actually he doesnt know how to post!  he makes me do it!!(wifey) Eileebythebeach   rofla

Offline Hotrod

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
  • The Phyllis Ann
    • NJ Outdoords Media
« Reply #270 on: February 18, 2009, 10:21:23 PM »
"Crazy Kat" Chris
 chrz

actually he doesnt know how to post!  he makes me do it!!(wifey) Eileebythebeach   rofla

;D  Hi Eilee  t^

Offline christianbythebeach

« Reply #271 on: February 19, 2009, 08:37:20 AM »
"Crazy Kat" Chris
 chrz

;D  Hi Eilee  t^
Hi Rod
from what I hear I should probably do his fishing as well as his posts too!!  thanks all u guys for a nice quiet weekend!!  told him next time bring me and i will show him how to catch the black!!

Offline IrishAyes

• Fishing At It's Finest
  • Admin
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #272 on: February 19, 2009, 09:01:14 AM »
That sounds like a challenge to me. Bring on the next trip!  TT^

My money is on Eille, I saw how many Chris caught.  cfzd ;D
Captain Joe of the Irish Ayes

May the holes in your net be no larger than the fish in it.  ~Irish Blessing

Offline ped579

• NJSF Field Reporter
  • Super Hero Member
  • Happiness is long casts, tight lines & bent rods
« Reply #273 on: February 19, 2009, 09:14:25 AM »
Welcome Aboard Eileen,

It sounds like you two are great competitors at this fishing thing.  That is great as my wife enjoys fishing as well and is a fantastic fishing buddy.  She is not afraid to get her hands dirty with any aspect of the sport.  I guess it stems from her growing up in a northern western European family.  Her father was Estonian and her mother was from Austria.

If either of you have any questions please don't hesitate to throw them out there and if there is anything the two of you would like to add please feel free to jump right in.

Again Welcome Aboard

Happy Catching

Paul
« Last Edit: February 19, 2009, 10:19:44 AM by ped579 »
IN GOD WE TRUST

"Hypocrisy is not a fault these days - it is a lifestyle"

NJBBA: 4567

Ham Call; N2HYG Monitor RPT.  146.835

Offline Eileenbythebeach

« Reply #274 on: February 19, 2009, 09:35:09 AM »
Welcome Aboard Eilee,

It sounds like you two are great competitors at this fishing thing.  That is great as my wife enjoys fishing as well and is a fantastic fishing buddy.  She is not afraid to get her hands dirty with any aspect of the sport.  I guess it stems from her growing up in a northern western European family.  Her father was Estonian and her mother was from Austria.

If either of you have any questions please don't hesitate to throw them out there and if there is anything the two of you would like to add please feel free to jump right in.

Again Welcome Aboard

Happy Catching

Paul
Thanks for the welcome Paul
Eileen
 grtn

Offline kezsr

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #275 on: February 19, 2009, 11:56:44 AM »
welcome aboard Eileen TT^ and happy posting for Chris ;D    Kez
of all liars among mankind the fisherman is most trustworthy.  William Sherwood Fox

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-