Author Topic: Ocean Grove Beach Fishing and Traffic report 8 /16  (Read 974 times)

Offline overbite

• Super Hero Member
Ocean Grove Beach Fishing and Traffic report 8 /16
« on: August 16, 2012, 08:12:42 PM »
The Morning started out great wind SW 78 D. The ocean was Flat Calm. Set up my stuff and again large schools of splashing slashing Blues and every type of Sea bird swooping and diving.They were just 100 yards off the beach More or Less. Only a few swimmers in the water when the life guards called them from the water  5hrug I asked why they went  5hrug think there's something in the water they told us on the radios to get everyone out of the water, 15 minutes latter the all clear sounded still 5hrug, And the Blue fish was after that got ahead of my self that time fcp. The Fleet seemed to be very far out i would say off Long branch. like 6-8 boats they came and left in 3 hours with some staying. The east boud traffic was heavy around 10;30am with 6 sport fisherman in a convoy booking it north. The Beach was very crowded today. This is True a couple from Colorado sitting next to us were looking for a good Sea Food Restaurant . They stayed in Asbury Park at the Berkeley Carteret  they check in during the night and when they stepped out in the morning  cfzd They checked out. NO BS. NOW his choice for Fish Dinner was ( Blue Fish ) he was from NJ Originally and said he missed it. I sent them to Belmar to Kliens. So there is some one else Like me that cares for Yellow eyes once in a while.
So its back to the same spot in the morning sitting at the high tide line 8am .Bill 

Offline Scott G.

• Super Hero Member
  • Fish out of Keyport
Re: Ocean Grove Beach Fishing and Traffic report 8 /16
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2012, 07:03:48 AM »
 t^ clp t^
Fishing, with me, has always been an excuse to drink in the daytime.

Offline fluke - u

• Super Hero Member
  • Owner @ Fluke-U Charters
Re: Ocean Grove Beach Fishing and Traffic report 8 /16
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2012, 09:02:57 AM »
 t^
I support our sponsors !
Success is getting what you want.
Happiness is wanting what you get.

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

rfasig.png

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-