Author Topic: Directions  (Read 3138 times)

Offline fishon42

• Super Hero Member
  • Salmon On
    • Facebook
Directions
« on: June 11, 2007, 04:37:23 PM »
How would i get to Brick Beach from the Garden State Parkway, and is there a public fishing beach there ? ThankS

Fish On
Give a man a fish, and he can eat for a day. But teach a man how to fish, and he'll be dead of mercury poisoning inside of three years.

Offline Luna Sea 5

• Admin
  • Super Hero Member
  • Nick (Luna Sea 5)
    • My Facebook Profile
Re: Directions
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2007, 04:39:05 PM »
How would i get to Brick Beach from the Garden State Parkway, and is there a public fishing beach there ? ThankS

Fish On
There should be a directory of beach access on the home page of this website if I am not mistaken.
Fish out of Toms River NJ.
Call Nick for open boat, 973-417-5756, or on Channel 68.

Team Luna Sea 6

Offline shadyvito

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2007, 10:49:35 PM »
I don't know but I'll tell you how I fiure these things out.  I goto mapquest or google maps and switch to the aerial image and look for an access point then an intersection.  Then I punch that intersection in to the directions as the ending point to get my directions.  Hope that helps some.
PS - That's what that part of the alphabet would look like if there where no Q or R.

Offline hareball

• Super Hero Member
    • waterwolves
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2007, 11:09:43 PM »
I don't know but I'll tell you how I fiure these things out.  I goto mapquest or google maps and switch to the aerial image and look for an access point then an intersection.  Then I punch that intersection in to the directions as the ending point to get my directions.  Hope that helps some.

nice! I do the same thing to find old bogs in the pine barrens then map it all out grab the tackle and a cooler and hit the forest t^
There is water at the bottom of the ocean- David Byrne

Offline BAHILA / PCramer6

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2007, 07:35:01 AM »
i live in Brick.  take Garden State Parkway south to exit 98.  Exit for 34 South.  keep going straight and 34 becomes 35 south.  Follow 35 south over manasquan river bridge through point pleasant beach.  35 south will bend left when you hit the burger king and mcdonalds. follow 35 south down along the ocean through bay head, mantaloking etc...  road will split (35 south & 35 north) stay on 35 south about 1 mile or 2 and you will see a large parking lot on your left hand side and a pavilion up on the beach.  thats brick beach.  hope it helps
Pat
BAHILA  23' CC Wellcraft Fisherman
225 Johnson 4-stroke
Fishing out of Manasquan Inlet

« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2007, 07:42:00 AM »
if your comming from the south take gsp north to exit 91. This puts you on Chambers bridge rd.  Follow this road over Rt 70 (McDonalds on left.  Through the next light ..you will then see outback steak house on your right.   At the next light make a left onto mantaloking rd.  Follow this down east for about 5 miles go over mantaloking bridge and make right onto 35 south.  This puts you on 35 near the beach south of mantaloking before the road splits...follow the directions from my other post  t^
225 Johnson 4-stroke

« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2007, 07:46:39 AM »
Brick Township Beaches

G.S.P. exit: 90-N/91-S
(732) 262-1075.
Bathhouses, beach buggy permits,
beach fee, ocean, bay, and river beach,
after hours fishing, lifeguard,
after hours surfing.
Full Handicapped Accessibility
225 Johnson 4-stroke

Offline IrishAyes

• Fishing At It's Finest
  • Admin
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2007, 07:52:43 AM »
Now dem dare are directions!!!  t^
Captain Joe of the Irish Ayes

May the holes in your net be no larger than the fish in it.  ~Irish Blessing

« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2007, 07:55:11 AM »
Oh..and the beach i gave you directions to is Brick Beach #2.  This beach has bathrooms, food, lifeguard and you have to pay.  Surfing and fishing is only after/ before hours.  If you park in this lot and walk up the road a bit (35North) you will see a stone driveway with a small grey building with a big white water storage tank.  Walk up  the driveway to the beach.  this is brick beach #1.  No parking..no lifeguards and i believe you dont have to pay.  we used to surf here during the day.  Less crowded too.  I'd call first before you make the trip.  sorry for the billion posts.
Pat
225 Johnson 4-stroke

Offline Capt. Ed

« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2007, 10:21:09 AM »
Hi,

Not to overload the directions but I suggest you stop in at Pell's on Mantoloking Rd. It is a few minute detour and the guys will give you the heads up on where the fish are. If you are looking for Stripers, there are no large accumulations there right now.

One of their staff fished there and just offshore in a kayak Saturday. I will talk to him this PM and post the results.

Thanks,

Capt. Ed

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

JSBSE_430x80.png

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-