Author Topic: Tip of Sandy Hook Fishing  (Read 2647 times)

Offline fishon42

• Super Hero Member
  • Salmon On
    • Facebook
Tip of Sandy Hook Fishing
« on: June 22, 2007, 05:02:57 PM »
Anyone hear anything about what is going on with surf fishing for fluke or stripers off tip of sandy hook lately? Just want to know if it is worth to take a trip down there tomorrow mornin. Thanks

Fish On
Give a man a fish, and he can eat for a day. But teach a man how to fish, and he'll be dead of mercury poisoning inside of three years.

Offline Mate Mike

Re: Tip of Sandy Hook Fishing
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2007, 05:10:52 PM »
Don't have an answer for you except, if you don't go you're guaranteed not to catch fish.
"I spend most of my time fishing and bow hunting, the rest I waste."

Offline CapBob

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2007, 05:43:16 PM »
They have been banging away at the Stripers on the Hook and the surf has yielded some very good Fluke......go around to the bay side and fish near the bug light, the flatties are well within your range there, also north beach....good luck t^

Offline fishon42

• Super Hero Member
  • Salmon On
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2007, 06:12:36 PM »
The parking spot i use, i have to walk that 6 foot wide sand path until i hit the tip of sandy hook, i can either go right, to the ocean, or left to the bay. Is that where you are talking about Bob ? Go left there and walk that to the corner ? Thanks for the help.

Fish On
Also, stripers off the surf now you said ?
Give a man a fish, and he can eat for a day. But teach a man how to fish, and he'll be dead of mercury poisoning inside of three years.

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

JSBSE_430x80.png

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-