Author Topic: Reel Class Spring/Summer Update  (Read 1014 times)

Offline Reel Class

• Sponsor
    • Reel Class website
Reel Class Spring/Summer Update
« on: March 03, 2010, 03:27:18 PM »
Quick FYI to everyone here at NJSWF...

*We will be starting our season in mid to late April targeting stripers most likely on an open-boat schedule until the season really gets going in May.

*May/June bass dates (weekends as of now)are filling up quickly - but we still have a few weekends available. Call/email for availability! We will be doing combo striper/seabass trips whenever the season for the latter is OPEN.

*I've posted some FTYP fluke marathon trips for this summer since I've had a number of inquiries since roughly the last week of January. Several are already filled since I sent out a tentative schedule on email to my distribution list. If you are not on my newsletter distribution list, you can access that schedule here at the bottom of the page: http://reelclassfishing.com/rates/open-boat-info

These trips run 645AM and returning by 4PM or sometimes later, on the dates listed. We will be fishing the rough stuff on a daily basis.

We also have several dates taken for summer fluke charters - if you have a date, call/email ASAP.

*We will do a few flounder tripsIF THERE IS INTEREST or if we have a family that wants to charter the boat. I figure one group of people gets their fish, and takes the fillets home for a nice fish dinner.

*We are also accepting charters for light tackle bluefish/speedsters, fall bass, and midshore tuna/speedsters.

All rates/info on charters can be found here: http://reelclassfishing.com/rates/rates-and-policies

Our newsletter distribution list is quickly growing, but there's always room for more subscribers. Just go to the first page of the website and click on the link for the newsletter!

This weekend I hope to get started working on the boat in earnest (hopefully no more BLIZZARDS!), so we can get on schedule for getting the new boat up and running for mid April!
« Last Edit: March 03, 2010, 03:47:45 PM by Hotrod »

Capt Allen
Reel Class Charters
Point Pleasant, NJ
www.reelclassfishing.com
(201)248-5281

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

rfasig.png

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-