Author Topic: Would this drive you nutts?  (Read 1828 times)

Online fishon42

• Super Hero Member
  • Salmon On
    • Facebook
Would this drive you nutts?
« on: May 15, 2010, 10:02:21 AM »
If you were a mate on a boat, and you had generalized anxiety disorder (like myself)... would seeing a double pile of these fish drive you insane ?

Give a man a fish, and he can eat for a day. But teach a man how to fish, and he'll be dead of mercury poisoning inside of three years.

Offline Duffman

Re: Would this drive you nutts?
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2010, 02:37:50 PM »
No, it wouldnt drive me nuts.

...and what is "generalized anxiety disorder"   :headscra:

Online fishon42

• Super Hero Member
  • Salmon On
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2010, 02:48:05 PM »
No, it wouldnt drive me nuts.

...and what is "generalized anxiety disorder"   :headscra:

Generalized Anxiety Disorder, GAD, is an anxiety disorder characterized by chronic anxiety, exaggerated worry and tension, even when there is little or nothing to provoke it.

I have that, and if I knew that I had people waiting for there fish to get filleted and I had 40 fish to do. Yes it would drive ME nutts personally. But then again, not everyone has the problem that I have.
Give a man a fish, and he can eat for a day. But teach a man how to fish, and he'll be dead of mercury poisoning inside of three years.

Offline Duffman

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2010, 04:37:27 PM »
Damn.  Not to get off topic, but how do deal with that?   If you worked in any kind of service industry, people are waiting for you all the time.  Thats gotta drive you up a wall!

Online fishon42

• Super Hero Member
  • Salmon On
    • Facebook
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2010, 11:00:23 PM »
I work in a weld shop duff. It has hard to live with, im 22 and ive had this since high school, about 6 years ago it started. It keeps me from doing alot of things, I have severe health anxiety as well. That means, when something is wrong with me, I make it out to be something alot worse, and will go to the doctors over nothing all the time. It sucks.. 5hrug

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Bill Chaser Charters

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-