Author Topic: Va Beach CBBT "Still Going Strong"  (Read 1327 times)

Offline Capt. Scott S

• Capt. Scott Sinclair
  • Sponsor
  • Sport Fishing the Atlantic Ocean ~ Chesapeake Bay
    • VA Beach Fishing
Va Beach CBBT "Still Going Strong"
« on: August 11, 2010, 10:39:31 PM »
Anglers:

As the title says "Still going Strong". The fishing on the lower Chesapeake Bay ~ Atlantic Ocean is still giving us her bounty. Trophy sized Spade Fish and Spanish Mack's averaging 20" it just doesnt get any better than this. I have attached a couple pics from our last charter. These two gents came all the way from St. Louis to work on the Spades & Macks and they did. During this trip we found limits of both Spades and Macks with one of the largest "Sheepshead" I have ever seen. I'll leave out the details why there isnt a pic, but I'll tell you Capt. Green will be singing a heart break song for a long long time. 5hrug nosmly 5hrug

If you are interested in some great light tackle action, these trips are still going strong and I will continue to give out our discounts of $400.00 for a 1/2 Day and $525.00 for Full Days.

Stay Safe out there and "Here's to Full Fish Boxes!

Capt. Scott

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Bill Chaser Charters

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-