Author Topic: Canoe for sale  (Read 1945 times)

Offline bugmannj

• Super Hero Member
Canoe for sale
« on: August 22, 2010, 01:26:41 PM »
As many of you know I'm a cancer survivor, I just celebrated 2 years of being cancer free. Unfortunately there was a complication in the surgery and the incision herniated, this has made me unable to sit in my canoe for any long period of time. As result I'm putting my canoe up for sale.

2005 Bell angler canoe 14' 7" with custom Bell paddles, Spring Creek stabilizer with pontoons, Hummingbird "Fishing Buddy" fish finder, 2 custom ash folding canoe chairs with backs ( original seats were removed, but I still have them if you wish to rehang), Anchor and line, 2 MTI Fishing vest type PFD's, and brand new never used medium size portage pack.

Orignal cost of canoe and accessories was over $ 2000.00, will sell for best offer over $ 600.00. I live in Northern NJ and will deliver any where in Northern or Central NJ. If out of state you'll have to make arrangements for freight.

If interested please PM me or contact me by e-mail bugmannj@optonline.net
Good things come to those who bait

Builds and repairs rods if needed

Offline bugmannj

• Super Hero Member
Re: Canoe for sale
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2010, 09:50:33 PM »
Adding another canoe, 12' Sears fiberglass canoe. same price for everything. t^

Offline bugmannj

• Super Hero Member
Re: Canoe for sale
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2011, 01:06:26 PM »
Sold!

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

JSBSE_430x80.png

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-