Author Topic: Salt Water Registration Bill On Senate Agenda..Vote Dec 9th  (Read 6070 times)

Offline wb

• Super Hero Member
Re: Salt Water Registration Bill On Senate Agenda..Vote Dec 9th
« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2010, 09:38:25 AM »
Just received from the FRA:

NJ ANGLERS GET REGISTRY BILL ON COMMITTEE AGENDA
RFA-NJ Expected to Testify At December 6th Hearing in Trenton

Excellent news CaptBob. Thanks to all involved in moving this along. Nice work.

Offline Capt. Mac

• AKA Kens Dock
« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2010, 01:01:39 PM »
NJDiver, You have seen the entire news paper article  on the Florida grant, as I have posted it in the past. I am sure you have also seen that others States applied for the money and received it.

However, you seemed to have missed the point. New Jersey can not even apply for the money without a SALTWATER LICENSE.  Lost to NJ last year  150 million dollars.
Coupe that with the millions lost in PITTMAN-ROBERTSON WILDLIFE RESTORATION AND DINGELL-JOHNSON SPORT FISH RESTORATION ACTS funds.

I am sure you know but:The State may count only those persons who possess a LICENSE  produced net revenue of at least $1 per year to the State after deducting costs directly associated with issuance of the license. Examples of such costs are agents’ or sellers’ fees and the cost of printing, distribution, and control. ONE DOLLAR!!

With Bill S11222 the free fishing registry bill we save a dollar and lose millions.
Not to mention the lost fishing opportunities,due to lack of money to do the federally mandated fish management plans.

You say, we are not losing the money with the free fishing bill S1122 , because we were losing it anyway!!! 

Offline IrishAyes

• Fishing At It's Finest
  • Admin
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2010, 03:07:09 PM »
Ben, when asked you do not/can not produce any documents to back up your posts. That discredits anything that you say.

This topic had been beaten to death, therefore, I will do my administrative duty and LOCK IT DOWN.

Now Ben,if you can not post anything positive on here, I will be the one to pull the plug on you.
Captain Joe of the Irish Ayes

May the holes in your net be no larger than the fish in it.  ~Irish Blessing

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

rfasig.png

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-