Author Topic: Thurs 12/30 Tog  (Read 1325 times)

Offline Reel Class

• Sponsor
    • Reel Class website
Thurs 12/30 Tog
« on: January 02, 2011, 07:45:08 AM »
Sorry for the late report guys...  Brian A and I jumped on the Bingo this morning with Capt Jack and mate Paul. Took us a little while to clear the harbor due to the ice which was pretty thick, but we got around the hook and down to the piece a little after 7.

Slow pick to start, but we had a few flurries here and there with mostly keeper tog coming up as well as a few ling. A nice 6#er came up on the first piece.

We then ran a little further south to another drop, and had to do a little wiggling to stay on the piece because we had a wind against current - once we got on it we got another pick going and some more nice fish came up, including Brian's 9# pool winner.

By day's end we had around 25 keepers on the boat, with some shorts, as well as a handful of ling and a bunch of pout; no cod were caught. Brian and I had our combined 12 fish limit at day's end - with Brian bagging over a limit of fish (only keeping his limit - the guy was on FIRE!) + 1 nice sized ling. Most of my fish were on whites, most of Bri's fish were on greens including the big one.

I would also like to thank Capt Jack and Paul for a great day - these guys busted their humps trying to keep us on the pieces all day and were there whenever they were needed. They run a first class operation and I will be back again in the future!! Thanks guys!!

Capt Allen
Reel Class Charters
Point Pleasant, NJ
www.reelclassfishing.com
(201)248-5281

Offline SurfJockey

• Super Hero Member
    • Facebook
Re: Thurs 12/30 Tog
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2011, 10:27:29 AM »
 t^ Nice.
IBSP #1-4150 NJBBA #4753 - Red 2007 Ford Explorer Sport-Trac

Offline Kenny

• Super Hero Member
  • My Fishing Buddie !
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2011, 12:09:03 PM »
Nice job  t^

Capt Jack dose run a great trip...Paul is johnny on the spot if you need something t^

The lower rail on the Bingo is sweet for blackfishing too as compared to other PBs...

Offline paul-e

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2011, 05:07:27 PM »
 t^
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty."
Thomas Jefferson

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Bill Chaser Charters

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-