Author Topic: RFA SAYS ENVIRONMENTAL DEFENSE IS ON THE OFFENSIVE  (Read 5767 times)

Offline Bucktail

• Just a Jig-alo
  • Admin
  • Super Hero Member
  • Have jigs. Will travel.
    • NJ Saltwater Fishing Tackle
Re: RFA SAYS ENVIRONMENTAL DEFENSE IS ON THE OFFENSIVE
« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2011, 09:38:06 AM »
No matter what the topic is, half of the people in America are going to disagree with your point of view.  That doesn't make them any less intelligent.

I am enjoying the debate.

Can we please keep this discussion civil and not call each other names? t^

Thanks,
Bob

Offline Capt. Birch

• Sponsor
    • Fishguts Charters
« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2011, 09:48:49 AM »
Thanks for your time Tony. Yep I guess this thread went about the same way as many post.I have seen this plenty over the last year on many sites.  I am not sure what the word is when a group uses the very same example to defend and also attack the  very same position. Its not that they just disagree on some things, its the fact that they attempt to promote the same exact issue to promote different agendas.
   Have a great day . I think this one is done
« Last Edit: February 17, 2011, 10:02:40 AM by Capt. Birch »

Offline CaptTB

• SSFFF
  • Sponsor
« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2011, 09:02:44 AM »
Thanks for your time Tony. Yep I guess this thread went about the same way as many post.I have seen this plenty over the last year on many sites.  I am not sure what the word is when a group uses the very same example to defend and also attack the  very same position. Its not that they just disagree on some things, its the fact that they attempt to promote the same exact issue to promote different agendas.
   Have a great day . I think this one is done

I disagree. I'd like an answer from you if you have the time. Do you honestly believe that if you defend someone on one issue that you must actually defend them on everything????

Do you honestly believe that you cannot have a shared goal with someone else on one issue and have competing goals on another???

If so then your previous question asking: "If I attempt to defend them in one area for their rights shouldn't I do it in all?" was meant to be serious? :headscra:

Offline Hotrod

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
  • The Phyllis Ann
    • NJ Outdoords Media
« Reply #23 on: February 19, 2011, 11:12:10 AM »
No matter what the topic is, half of the people in America are going to disagree with your point of view.  That doesn't make them any less intelligent.

I am enjoying the debate.

Can we please keep this discussion civil and not call each other names? t^

Thanks,
Bob
whs t^

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Bill Chaser Charters

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-