Author Topic: Asbury Park Fishing Club Fishing Flea Market  (Read 1820 times)

Offline Fishin Dude

• Super Hero Member
  • FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN
Asbury Park Fishing Club Fishing Flea Market
« on: March 13, 2011, 02:50:58 PM »
Went to the Asbury Park Fishing Flea Market this morning, accompanied by my wife. Parked in the lot about 6 blocks from the convention center and walked the boardwalk to the show.

I was pleasantly surprised to find that there was some kind of running marathon going on the boardwalk, got to see some bouncing T!tt!es, and Spandex Buns! ( Not so nice on men, as per my wife and MYSELF!!!).

Spent too much cash on some cool custom plugs and assorted stuff. My wife scored some cool custom salt & pepper shaker plugs, wine stopper plugs, key chains, from MX Plugs, dark ( Photos to follow). Saw some dude wearing a dress on the way back to the car  cfzd fcp , now my wife understands Asbury Park a little bit better  nosmly nts.

Stopped at the Tropicaquarium on the way home for a few African Chiclids to add to my tank. Another quick $125  fcp , my a$$ hurts, but a good day soo far. <'((((><
I've spent most of my life fishing, the rest I've just wasted     <'((((><

Offline Hunter 2

• RFA-NJ Member
  • Super Hero Member
  • 36' Topaz Express "Hallie Loren"
Re: Asbury Park Fishing Club Fishing Flea Market
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2011, 04:31:29 PM »
Howd you like my dress Darren??   :-* :-*
Eddie "Hunter 2"
36' Topaz "Hallie Loren"    Charter boat sailing from Wagners Marina, Keyport NJ

Life is short, Fish Hard.

Offline Fishin Dude

• Super Hero Member
  • FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN
Re: Asbury Park Fishing Club Fishing Flea Market
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2011, 04:39:08 PM »
Howd you like my dress Darren??   :-* :-*

Shave your legs, get a wig, go to make up class, and get some implants !  ;D  <'((((><
I've spent most of my life fishing, the rest I've just wasted     <'((((><

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

rfasig.png

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-