Author Topic: Saturday July 9th  (Read 1054 times)

Offline Andys Delight

• Super Hero Member
Saturday July 9th
« on: July 11, 2011, 10:26:44 AM »
Took a coworker for his first fishing trip on a boat.  Pushed off at about 1:30pm for a short afternoon trip.  Headed to the reach and took a few drifts, he pulled a bunch of shorts with one keeper at 19".  Seeing as we were headed out with our better halves later that evening, the keeper went back in the drink and is waiting for one of you to catch him again.  Took a ride to the highlands for food at the clamhut and to show him the back bays of the Shrewsbury/Navesink river and then headed back in.  Was greeted by a CG auxiliary who was offering vessel checks, so I took him up on the offer and passed with flying colors and earned my inspection sticker.   t^  Meanwhile, watched one trashed guy smash into another boat trying to park in the Bluerock transients.  I mean SMASHED into it and nearly fell out of his boat trying to tie up.  Then watched some yahoo come under the bridge and proceed to gun it WOT while doing fishtails and 360's right at the bridge, pretty much waking everything in sight and acting like an all around ass.  Unfortunately the auxiliary guy couldn't or didn't do anything about either of them, but my day was done and we headed to Tiki in PP for some celebratory drinks.  Definitely a great day on the water and introduced a new fan for life. 
The cure for everything is salt water: sweat, tears, and the sea.

Offline wb

• Super Hero Member
Re: Saturday July 9th
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2011, 02:18:21 PM »
 t^  and  chrz
5hrug :headscra:  and   smk for the jackholes f'in up da crick

Offline NJ Guy

• AKA "Virgina Beach Guy"
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2011, 02:55:03 PM »
Took a coworker for his first fishing trip on a boat.  Pushed off at about 1:30pm for a short afternoon trip.  Headed to the reach and took a few drifts, he pulled a bunch of shorts with one keeper at 19".  Seeing as we were headed out with our better halves later that evening, the keeper went back in the drink and is waiting for one of you to catch him again.  Took a ride to the highlands for food at the clamhut and to show him the back bays of the Shrewsbury/Navesink river and then headed back in.  Was greeted by a CG auxiliary who was offering vessel checks, so I took him up on the offer and passed with flying colors and earned my inspection sticker.   t^  Meanwhile, watched one trashed guy smash into another boat trying to park in the Bluerock transients.  I mean SMASHED into it and nearly fell out of his boat trying to tie up.  Then watched some yahoo come under the bridge and proceed to gun it WOT while doing fishtails and 360's right at the bridge, pretty much waking everything in sight and acting like an all around ass.  Unfortunately the auxiliary guy couldn't or didn't do anything about either of them, but my day was done and we headed to Tiki in PP for some celebratory drinks.  Definitely a great day on the water and introduced a new fan for life. 

thats crazy people being to lazy to cruise by that marina im sure it waked everybody pretty good... its a shame the CG didnt have a response to that
270 AmberJack "Sweet Emocean"

Offline Andys Delight

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2011, 03:29:22 PM »
All the boats were rocking like mad.  The worldkat at the end right by the bridge took the brunt of it.  I yelled at the guy but they didn't seem to care.  Too bad Art on the Tortuga behind me wasn't there, he might have hurled a 10oz bunker snag hook at them hahaha  rofla.  I call him the wake dog.  When ever someone creates even a ripple he comes flying out of his boat since he lives on it most of the time.  He's a great guy and great to have around for all of us since he keeps a solid night vigil on all our boats. 
The cure for everything is salt water: sweat, tears, and the sea.

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

rfasig.png

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-