Author Topic: Pillot - 8/5 & 8/6 flukemaster report  (Read 1754 times)

Offline pilot2550

• Super Hero Member
  • Z'Obsession
Pillot - 8/5 & 8/6 flukemaster report
« on: August 07, 2011, 08:40:04 AM »
8/5 -  Had my brothers good friend from the Philly area out for a shot at flatties.  Mike is a physciatrist by trade and I was hoping he could help me with my fishing addiction!    Case in point, he's a commercial bass guy up at the Cape.  No luck there rofla   We shoved off with a bunch of livlies and an assortment of goods.   Tough day out there.  Real picky bite.  Only managed 4 keep fluke with one to 5Lb.  The surprise of the day... Dr Mike sets the hook bucktailing and it takes off.  I'm thinkin if its a fluke he's in for a lifetimer.  Then, the line pitches while he's being dragged.   Wouldn't you know it, it's finning!  So, the Capeman clears the net with a fat 15lb striper while fluking t^  Gotta love it.  Check out the one pic whole bunk freshly ingested.  Great day with you Mike t^

8/6 - Crew included Brother Jay aka Shay Shay, Nick B aka the Belmar Trim Kid, and Jamie Tomatoes.  Loaded livewell with snaps and a handful of pnutz.  Every combination of bait imaginable.  Motored off to the start line to destination Johnson rd.  Had the grounds to ourselves for a good portion of the morning.  Put 3 in the box on first drop with no weight to them.  Moved off a couple of squares and plicked and plucked for the next 4.5 hours.   Our best for the day was one just shy of 5lbs.  We managed to accumulate 15 for the box.  The guys fished it hard.  By the time noon thirty rolled around the south just started to beat the snot out of everything we tried to get going.   Headed back to the inside around 2:00 and things weren't any better.  Not sure of the official final #'s but the 5 fish weight to beat for 4th was 24+ at 2:00 and I believe an 11 lb on the calcutta!   Great day fishing with Jay, who had the hot hand!, Jamie who worked the ugly stick like it was a bullwhip, and Nick for finally catching a fish and bringing the ice  rofla

Till next time t^

Offline Hotrod

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
  • The Phyllis Ann
    • NJ Outdoords Media
Re: Pillot - 8/5 & 8/6 flukemaster report
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2011, 01:04:00 PM »
Nice Job Jeff t^

Offline Fishin Dude

• Super Hero Member
  • FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2011, 01:44:50 PM »
 t^ t^  Good job!  <'((((><
I've spent most of my life fishing, the rest I've just wasted     <'((((><

Offline Salty Dog

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2011, 02:16:43 PM »
Interesting catch . Good job !  slt

Offline gymrat987654321

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2011, 07:23:34 PM »
Nice  TT^

Offline Kenny

• Super Hero Member
  • My Fishing Buddie !
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2011, 07:33:16 PM »
Nice couple of trips t^

Offline hiking

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2011, 09:21:45 PM »
good report guys, nice surprise with the bass.
Paul cell 908-415-9542

Offline shayshay

« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2011, 10:06:18 AM »
Sorry for the delay post brother. Another great day out on the Z'Obsession. Putting 15 in the box is all you can ask. I just wish we did not lose the big one's that we both were bringing in towards the boat - that might have put us in the money for the tournament. Maybe Nick will also learn - when you are to get the ice and you forget the ice- you get iced.  rofla. Look forward to working it again side by side on the boat. Thanks again for a great day - you know how to put us on the fish all the time.  slt

Offline JFalasco97

« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2011, 11:43:14 AM »
Way to grind it out
RIP - 2008 Hydra Sports 3300

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-