Author Topic: Ever Enough's fluke trip/report friday the 12th  (Read 1208 times)

Offline Offshore Madness

• Super Hero Member
Ever Enough's fluke trip/report friday the 12th
« on: August 13, 2011, 08:12:53 AM »
We got a late start.Headed out in light wind and calm seas.Ran straight to bouy#7 in the hook channel.As soon as we got there Michelle had the 1st keeper fluke then 3 huge robins well i cut one up and the fluke couldnt get enough of it.Landed 5 keepers and 20 shorts in 15 minutes using the belly of the robin.

As the morning wore on and more -------- approached the area,we decided to run south and ended up fishin oppisite the hook bridge(oceanside) we nailed 3 more keepers and what seemed like a thousand shorts.Michelle had a huge hit that bent the pole in half!after a few, whatever was on the other end decided it didnt want to die and spit the hook!(owell next time).

We then ran back to the hook channel bouy #3 and caught 1 more keeper what seemed like a thousand shorts and one star fish!(yes i kept it)

We headed back to kmb around 230 made one last stop around keansburg/union beach and what do you know....nothing....

It was a great day on the high seas, lots of fish, light winds andcalm seas.....Cant get any better then that!!!!!!!!!!
Why does it Matter to you? cause I could careless.........

Offline Offshore Madness

• Super Hero Member
Re: Ever Enough's fluke trip/report friday the 12th
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2011, 08:14:43 AM »
Some more pictures
« Last Edit: August 13, 2011, 08:42:12 AM by offshore madness »
Why does it Matter to you? cause I could careless.........

Offline Hotrod

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
  • The Phyllis Ann
    • NJ Outdoords Media
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2011, 09:00:59 AM »
Nice trip t^

Offline hiking

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2011, 12:56:19 PM »
good report, you had a nice trip for sure. clp
Paul cell 908-415-9542

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

JSBSE_430x80.png

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-