Author Topic: Striper Virgin, HELP!!  (Read 5127 times)

Offline blynch

• Regulator 23FS "Say When"
Re: Striper Virgin, HELP!!
« Reply #20 on: October 09, 2011, 02:25:34 PM »
Again thanks for the help. I made it out yesterday but, because of local reports I decided to change species and fish for bluefish. It was great weather which made for a great day.

The reports were the bass were at Shrewsbury Rocks. Does any one know roughly how fare that is from Manasquan and then how far offshore?

I've run to the rocks in a 20' walkaround many times from MI.  I'd say its roughly 10 miles north of the Shark River inlet, which is like 6 miles north of the MI i believe.  You will see some large buoys when you get there, the rocks run from probably 20' of water to maybe 50-60' on the deep end.  If you have a fishfinder, this is the time to use it.  For a shorter run, there is a large rockpile off the red brick oceanfront church in Long Branch tha can hold fish too.  I'd suggest picking up a chart of the area so you can find your way to these places more easily. 
GOT UM'
Regulator 23 "Say When"
Check out my video reprorts and other useful info on Youtube

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV5WhrcFHzPsIpcTkCmksWg?feature=watch

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-