Author Topic: NOAA...Thy Will Be Done!  (Read 2214 times)

Offline harbison

• Super Hero Member
NOAA...Thy Will Be Done!
« on: October 27, 2011, 01:12:07 AM »
 >:D
Typical of this years Florida gag grouper season: ( two month season)
"I have not been able to get out all month. Each weekend it a front comes along or tropical weather to the south and high pressure to north creating big wind in between. Lets hope we have better weather in November. Our season for grouper will be over very soon with no fish for me." James

When NOAA, "Gave us" two months of gag fishing, and forced the FWC to go along; they knew exactly what they were doing. Thy Will Be Done! Make it sound good; give them something! But make sure it is when they can't fish. After all, Dear Jane, head of NOAA, and her yes boy Roy, Gulf Council, have not, as of yet, been able to shove shares/separation down the throats of the American people. We must make absolutely sure that not too many of our (NOAA's) grouper are caught before fishermen/women are forced to pay for the privilege of catching KING NOAA's fish.
"Our season for grouper will be over very soon with no fish for me!" Welcome to the new Law of the Land...More powerful than Congress, (check out the Jones Act) able to dominate the American people, and, backed by PEW, more than able to re-write the Science books. This is NOAA, -- This is the New Law of the Land! Thy Will Be Done!
Bob H.
Dr. Jane Lubchenco, Dear Jane, head of NOAA
rgmn
« Last Edit: October 27, 2011, 01:13:50 AM by harbison »

Offline Kenny

• Super Hero Member
  • My Fishing Buddie !
Re: NOAA...Thy Will Be Done!
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2011, 09:13:19 AM »
 nosmly

Offline IrishAyes

• Fishing At It's Finest
  • Admin
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2011, 09:55:56 AM »
The entire regime at NOAA needs to be replaced, especially the head. nosmly
Captain Joe of the Irish Ayes

May the holes in your net be no larger than the fish in it.  ~Irish Blessing

Offline Scott G.

• Super Hero Member
  • Fish out of Keyport
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2011, 10:59:03 AM »
 nts whs nts
Fishing, with me, has always been an excuse to drink in the daytime.

Offline Offshore Madness

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2011, 11:16:11 AM »
The entire regime at NOAA needs to be replaced, especially the head. nosmly

What if we just cut the head off ;D
Why does it Matter to you? cause I could careless.........

Offline harbison

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2011, 07:29:56 PM »
 >:D
"There is strength in unity!"
"The entire regime at NOAA needs to be replaced, especially the head"
Guys we in Florida are having the exact same problems with NOAA as you, the great State of NJ, and the rest of the Country are having. NOAA now represents whatever is best for NOAA; the hell with the will, and what is best for, the American people. The sad part about it is that we, the American people, pay NOAA's salary.
"Especially the head" must go; followed by, "The entire regime!" 2012 is a major election year. It must be remembered that Obama appointed Lubchenco, head of NOAA. We are fisherman; we VOTE! Bob H.
I want to make sure that one & all connected with NOAA knows exactly where we stand. The games are over; the awesome power of the American people is about to be unleashed!
Bob Harbison...a very concerned native, live long, Florida recreational fisherman.
(The above has been sent directly to the White House, Dr. Jane Lubchenco - head of NOAA, Dr. Roy Crabtree - Lubchenco's yes boy on our Florida Gulf Council. Suggest sending it to whomever is in charge on the North Atlantic side. )
"There is strength in unity!"  >:(

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-