Author Topic: Owner of the famous Paulies Tackle charged w. sexual assalt of a child  (Read 10420 times)

Offline ChrisL

• Super Hero Member
    • Oak Lane Woodworks
http://www.27east.com/news/article.cfm/General-Interest/404670/Montauk-Man-Charged-With-Sexually-Assaulting-A-Child

A Montauk man was arrested by East Hampton Town Police and charged with 10 felony and two misdemeanor child sexual assault counts on Thursday, police said in a press release on Monday.

Paul S. Apostolides, 49, of Montauk and Islip and the owner Paulie’s Tackle Shop, was charged with course of sexual conduct against a child in the first and second degrees, felonies that are charged when a child younger than 11 years old is abused over a course of time at least three months long, one felony count of promoting a sexual performance by a child and five felony counts of possessing a sexual performance by a child, one felony count of second-degree rape, one felony count of second-degree criminal sexual act, and two counts of endangering the welfare of a child, a misdemeanor.

The alleged incidents took place in Montauk, where Mr. Apostolides was arrested, Detective Lieutenant Chris Anderson said on Monday. He said he could not elaborate further on the nature of Mr. Apostolides’s relationship with the child. The detective said that the police investigation had spanned a period of months.

Mr. Apostolides was arraigned in Suffolk County Court in Riverhead on Friday and taken to the Suffolk County Jail in Riverside in lieu of $150,000 bail.

Offline Offshore Madness

• Super Hero Member
Re: Owner of the famous Paulies Tackle charged w. sexual assalt of a child
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2011, 09:07:08 AM »
WTF fcp  man give me 5 minutes with people like this Cant stand reading this crap.....These scum prey on defenseless kids...why not try it on some one like myself who can/will fight back.

Fishing is supposed to be a family orientated and fun...now cause of one guy, theses kids memories of fishin will always be tarneshed....Scum nothing but scum.....And to get bail nosmly nosmly
Why does it Matter to you? cause I could careless.........

Offline SurfJockey

• Super Hero Member
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2011, 09:25:15 AM »
Scumbag.  nosmly

I hope they throw him off the rocks at the point. 
IBSP #1-4150 NJBBA #4753 - Red 2007 Ford Explorer Sport-Trac

Offline Andys Delight

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2011, 10:04:57 AM »
I have absolutely no tolerance or patience for those that bring harm to children, nor those who do not properly report seeing or hearing of such activities to the proper authorities.  This seems to complete the trifecta of disgusting acts upon children I have seen.  Between Judge Adams, Penn State (where I went), and now this.....it's just sickening. 

The cure for everything is salt water: sweat, tears, and the sea.

AAledort

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2011, 06:17:19 PM »
The charges are untrue and no one should make the assumption that Paul is guilty. I've known Paul for over 30 years and anyone that knows him knows that it is an absolute impossibility for the charges to be true. There are people in this world that will stoop to unthinkable places and these accusations of him are an example of this.

He is absolutely 100% innocent and I am confident the truth will come out quickly. Someone is out to smear his name. I know that there are a lot of people in the fishing community that have known Paul for years and agree that the charges are completely untrue. I hope his name will be cleared quickly and those that know him will stand in support of him.

Offline Hotrod

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
  • The Phyllis Ann
    • NJ Outdoords Media
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2011, 06:29:27 PM »
Keep In Mind...  These are "Charges"  Innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.   

I would hope they are not true..

Offline Offshore Madness

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2011, 06:58:31 PM »
Altho i do believe innocent untill proven guilty.

The dectives worked the case for a few months before the warrent for arrest was issued. With 10 Felonies counts,its kinda hard to believe hes innocent.

Most people think they know some one really well and they turn out to be Dr. Earl Bradly from delaware, A highley respected and Recommended childrens doctor who was convicted of 80+ felons including rape, sodomey, and videotaping it all.

kids from infants to two years old were his victims,people like this belong in prison.
Why does it Matter to you? cause I could careless.........

Offline Hotrod

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
  • The Phyllis Ann
    • NJ Outdoords Media
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2011, 07:41:26 PM »
Altho i do believe innocent untill proven guilty.

The dectives worked the case for a few months before the warrent for arrest was issued. With 10 Felonies counts,its kinda hard to believe hes innocent.

Most people think they know some one really well and they turn out to be Dr. Earl Bradly from delaware, A highley respected and Recommended childrens doctor who was convicted of 80+ felons including rape, sodomey, and video taping it all.

kids from infants to two years old were his victims,people like this belong in prison.

yes.  I agree with that also

Offline Tacklebox Joe

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2011, 09:25:35 PM »
Let's see what unfolds before any judgement

Offline Art Berkman

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2011, 08:08:56 AM »
Wow !!

Scary stuff !!!!

Offline PeggyLee

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2011, 05:50:12 PM »
We all get very angry when we hear these things. But keep in mind, any one of us(our wife, or children) could be falsely accused of bribery, sexual assult,or any crime.Lets give them their days in court. I pray that the things we have been hearing for the past week are ALL false, but in reality some people do some very bad things and MUST be punished.Lets see what developes....

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

JSBSE_430x80.png

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-