Author Topic: east winds tiried of them !  (Read 1426 times)

Offline megabait

• Full Member of the Den
east winds tiried of them !
« on: June 13, 2012, 10:21:33 AM »
 just bought around trip to FT. MYERS for under 200 bucks sick of weather. going to meet a friend in matlacha near pine island.fla. he is catching tarpon n snook from his yac's.he says they pull ya around!he throws something called RED TAIL HAWK'S around bridges,i'll see and let everyone know early next week. now got some time ready for a cheap trip,really cheap!went there new years week and caught lots of 2-3 foot snook. there like our bass,on mirror lures n rattle traps n met this nj transplant.what a house he bought for 195,000.he was tired of nj. we'll see. lator guys, megabait  slt

Offline fluke - u

• Super Hero Member
  • Owner @ Fluke-U Charters
Re: east winds tiried of them !
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2012, 10:31:51 AM »
 clp..Have fun with the Tarpon....... chrz
I support our sponsors !
Success is getting what you want.
Happiness is wanting what you get.

Offline BigAl13

• Super Hero Member
  • Fish out of Keyport
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2012, 12:01:58 PM »
Have a good trip i just got back from north port, Ft meyers airport is nice and its real small easy to navigate  t^
Its better to sit in a boat and think about God, than to sit in a church and think about fishing.

Offline Mr Limpett

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2012, 12:11:45 PM »
Wow, I just returned from Ft. Myers on Saturday! I didn't want the hassle or expense of sending my rods down (it was not a fishing trip, but a vacation with the wife) so I went to the flea market they have on the weekends and bought a new rod, reel with line for 20 bucks! (I wanted something cheap that I could just leave there). I caught snook from the hotel's dock and caught jack from the Sanabel surf.
If you're going to rent a boat, try this place:

http://baybreezesouth.com/

If you need to rent a car....go here for sure:

http://www.regalcarrental.com/

Good luck.
"I wish I was a fish"
-Mr Limpet

Offline 89stang1

• Pullin Drag
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2012, 12:18:22 PM »
please take me with you!!! Ive been taking my wife and kids on vaca down there each march 10 out of the last 14 years. We do the same thing each time wife wont fly so we drive, couple days in orlando parks then drive down to pine island to get water taxi to North Captiva island where we rent a house for 5 or 6 days. Then back up to ocala fl where we stay at hotel next to don garlits drag racing museum then next morning short drive to NHRA gatornationals finals on sunday....then home i know borring sorry for the long post lol...............anyway have fun!! thud
John
Raritan Bay Stripers & Fluke
SV-18GT Fisher Marine "Grey Thunder" aluminum bassboat Mercury outboard

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Bill Chaser Charters

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-