Author Topic: Hurricane sandy  (Read 1982 times)

Offline makomike

• Full Member of the Den
Hurricane sandy
« on: October 27, 2012, 02:11:07 PM »
Well looks like shes coming this way for sure i hope everyone is safe and that you had time to get your boats out of the way. Mines staying at a friends house off the island so fingers crossed she should be ok. Good luck god bless and be safe.
A bad day fishing beats a good day at work any day

Offline IKAT

• Super Hero Member
Re: Hurricane sandy
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2012, 02:15:01 PM »
Well looks like shes coming this way for sure i hope everyone is safe and that you had time to get your boats out of the way. Mines staying at a friends house off the island so fingers crossed she should be ok. Good luck god bless and be safe.

Thanks mako--

As of 2 PM it is south again-- 5hrug

Offline Pfishingruven

• P-Man
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2012, 03:34:44 PM »
These models are going to flip flop back and forth and so is the NHC.  This is something the new Director has done.  Under the old, they would stick to a track until it definitively changed.  Of course a couple of hundred of miles south isn't going to help at all...in fact, it now brings more surge into Cape May!

I will update with the 8PM Advisory.

Offline overbite

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2012, 06:24:51 PM »
These models are going to flip flop back and forth and so is the NHC.  This is something the new Director has done.  Under the old, they would stick to a track until it definitively changed.  Of course a couple of hundred of miles south isn't going to help at all...in fact, it now brings more surge into Cape May!

I will update with the 8PM Advisory.

What help at all its only 1000 Miles wide How can it miss  chrz

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

JSBSE_430x80.png

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-