Author Topic: Bay shore Visit 11/15/2012  (Read 3866 times)

Offline overbite

• Super Hero Member
Bay shore Visit 11/15/2012
« on: November 15, 2012, 04:01:06 PM »
 nosmly Words can not describe it. so I won't try. very depressing to say the least. I did not take many photos of the hardships the people are living.Just a few High Lights with Text added that should be self explanatory.

The spy House looked like it did before the storm,
The keyport ramp is usable.
Monmouth Cove Marina is all but cleaned up.
The yellow house in Union beach was seen around the world.
My grand Was Wordless when he saw the photo of The Pier. he had many memories fishing on it. 
« Last Edit: November 15, 2012, 04:17:07 PM by overbite »

Offline BigAl13

• Super Hero Member
  • Fish out of Keyport
Re: Bay shore Visit 11/15/2012
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2012, 04:21:03 PM »
Hey Bill when you took the pic of the yellow house where people across the street in the white house yelling profanities at you because I may have known the guys that were >:D
Its better to sit in a boat and think about God, than to sit in a church and think about fishing.

Offline overbite

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2012, 06:52:56 PM »
No Al nobody was yelling at me they were busy working and I made a offer to help, and got a thank you. The photos were all taken from inside my car. In the past I have met and fished with many people in Union Beach some super Nice, A few ass backwards and not friendly at all. Not even liked by others in union beach. Many times I was helped by guys fishing the Beach that in turn I have helped. And as far as being a out of towner  Funny how the out of towner'S are the ones helping, So AL  ovrbt fngr stir the pot some where else,  >:D >:D >:D   Funny how the letters for Bayonne, Elizabeth, Newark and New York won't post  5hrug
« Last Edit: November 15, 2012, 07:33:07 PM by overbite »

Offline Bucktail

• Just a Jig-alo
  • Admin
  • Super Hero Member
  • Have jigs. Will travel.
    • NJ Saltwater Fishing Tackle
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2012, 08:11:40 PM »
Funny how the letters for Bayonne, Elizabeth, Newark and New York won't post  5hrug

Yeah, we don't like that word here. t^

Offline BigAl13

• Super Hero Member
  • Fish out of Keyport
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2012, 08:44:44 AM »
Bill I was only asking because we were at that house all day. It gets to the point when your life is on the front lawn and people keep driving bye takjng pictures you get frustrated. I wasnt insulting you or stiring the pot just was aski g because we did yell at a few. The white house directly across the street from that yellow house belongs to the peperoni family. He is the friend of mine with nhl that I had the cornhole tournament. Thank you for your offer to help. And the out of towners especially the ones from out of state have been a huge help.
Its better to sit in a boat and think about God, than to sit in a church and think about fishing.

Offline overbite

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2012, 10:01:32 AM »
Al Guess we are all a bit touchy lately. No Harm since I do under stand, And so should the people effected. Yes they are on display. but if no one showed up to take photos and see the damage first hand, Those effected would be Saying no on Cares. But By being exposed. People have come from far and wide. most photos are being sent out even on the internet world wide U-Tube for one. people react to that. I saw Many church people from PA . and many orders of Amish helping. And yes the old order does not Drive but their brethren do. All along the bay shore I saw out of state Plates. some from 1000s of miles away. My advice to residents would be welcome the exposure you will be alone soon enough.
I will send you a PM on a rumor My daughter heard when working there. FYEO. Bill

Offline wb

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2012, 12:21:16 PM »
My advice to residents would be welcome the exposure you will be alone soon enough.

well put.

as crass as some people can be, it shows even less class shouting obscenities at them

Offline BigAl13

• Super Hero Member
  • Fish out of Keyport
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2012, 02:06:06 PM »
It was kind of like put down the camera and put on a pair of gloves. Its just a real pita when theres 3 machines trying to get the stuff off the street and they have to keep stopping to let the rubber neckers through.

Offline overbite

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2012, 03:51:04 PM »
It was kind of like put down the camera and put on a pair of gloves. Its just a real pita when theres 3 machines trying to get the stuff off the street and they have to keep stopping to let the rubber neckers through.

Al you will get no negative feed back from me I to saw it in person and was effected by it not only UB but From Monmouth Beach to Asbury Park  when I was looking for Beach access  fcp Why. It effected me so much I can not bring my self to fish the areas this year when behind me People suffer, That's Me others do as you please.
As far as drive Buys go that's what road blocks are for. They were in place and were taken down to give the public access. Hay Al its just a real PITA, your words not mine Buddy take the gloves off.  ovrbt Smile Buddy people are watching, 
« Last Edit: November 16, 2012, 04:05:24 PM by overbite »

Offline overbite

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2012, 04:08:34 PM »
Funny how the letters for Bayonne, Elizabeth, Newark and New York won't post  5hrug

Yeah, we don't like that word here. t^

00ps o@ almost Missed this one Bucktail Thats fine with me never under stood it anyway, It should BE Moneybenny come back 

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Bill Chaser Charters

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-