Author Topic: Report Your Catches: Angler Survey Available  (Read 1155 times)

Offline The Broken One

• Super Hero Member
Report Your Catches: Angler Survey Available
« on: January 24, 2013, 09:13:45 AM »
The NJDEP Division of Fish and Wildlife is reminding saltwater anglers of their opportunity to participate in the fisheries management process through the NJ volunteer angler survey. The survey allows anglers to report both recreational marine fishing catch and effort, which are both considered in the fisheries management process.

Information on what anglers catch, and just as importantly don't catch, helps biologists better understand New Jersey's important marine fish stocks. Survey data provides valuable information necessary for informed management decisions and has been used to develop fishing regulations that increase recreational fishing opportunities.

Become part of the marine fisheries management process by submitting your fishing trip information through the survey at  http://www.njfishandwildlife.com/marinesurvey.htm on the division's website.  (NOTE: All information is held strictly confidential.)
 slt
"When the game is over, the kings and the pawns go back in the same box"

Offline wb

• Super Hero Member
Re: Report Your Catches: Angler Survey Available
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2013, 10:10:20 AM »
we are doomed if you are reporting your fluke landings accurately....

cfzd

Offline Ms Fish

• Super Hero Member
Re: Report Your Catches: Angler Survey Available
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2013, 12:39:06 PM »
I just got surveys in the mail yesterday; one for me and the other for my brother. I think its from registering us online. They even sent $2 with it, lol but I don't know why. I haven't looked at it closely yet. Is this the same thing?  :headscra: I wonder... either way I will do one or the other!  clp

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-