Author Topic: bandit iv 4/20 and 4/21/2013 blackfish  (Read 1331 times)

Offline FishBanditIV

• Sponsor
bandit iv 4/20 and 4/21/2013 blackfish
« on: April 22, 2013, 03:06:40 PM »
started out sat with a small crowd of 15 peeps.. anchored in 50 feet of water.. the boys from new jersey did a clinic.. jimmy, mike and bill.. quickly filled there wishes.. fish were caught around the boat.. a mid day lull during the tide change then back to good fishing.. bob murphy had the heavy hand with 17 keepers and a 10 1/4 lb pool winner only keeping his limit...

sunday was another story.. neast winds around 20 and a confused ocean.. anchored up in 48 feet of water and it was destruction fishing for half of the boat.. pa  joe and fred, nj ron and a few friends we did not know had a fantastic bight going.. 9 of the 18 guys had drop and reel fishing for 40 mins then i had enought and  reanchored to get everyone involved.. the tide was screaming for a couple of hours and we picked 15- 20 keepers a drop then the fishing picked up again..  then alex got up from his miday nap and showed us hes more than a blufish mate in belmar and caught an 8 1/2 lb pool winner... it was a full limit for everyone.. most had 7- 10 keepers. 2 guys had a tough day.. everyone did have their legal limit...!!!!!

next week were at it again.. 2 more weeks left before we come back to belmar...
The Bandit Indian River Delaware Black Fishing
Capt. Scotty 732-692-9521
www.fishbanditiv.com

Offline Hotrod

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
  • The Phyllis Ann
    • NJ Outdoords Media
Re: bandit iv 4/20 and 4/21/2013 blackfish
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2013, 09:36:42 PM »
 t^

Offline Still Running

• AKA-Rick(Dieselhp)
  • Admin
  • Super Hero Member
    • truck parts
Re: bandit iv 4/20 and 4/21/2013 blackfish
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2013, 09:07:46 AM »
 t^
Fishing Sandy Hook and anywhere I can get on a boat.

My biggest fear is when I die my wife sells all of my fishing tackle for what she thinks I paid for it!
Www.HNCTruckParts.com

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

rfasig.png

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-