Author Topic: Jersey Nutz Reports 5/12 – 5/21 the kids have been on board  (Read 922 times)

Offline Capt. RJ

• Sponsor
  • 53 Spencer
Wow have we been busy, sorry for the late reports but the fishing has been great and the crews have been even better. I would like to thank everyone who has come out with us in the last week and a half, we have had a great time with everybody. We have been putting together some ok to great catches each day, and as of lately enjoying them with some great kids. That is right, kids, I think we have had a boom in fathers bringing their son’s and daughters on the boat and we have had some fantastic trips catching a lot of firsts for the little guys. I personally love seeing the little ones come on the boat and hope to see many more!

In the past few days we have really seen the live line action come on strong and get into full swing. Before that we were having to put together catches pulling the wire and jigging, but now is the fun time of the year.

Guys, we still have trips available on each day of this upcoming holiday weekend, so please if you would like to get out, get in touch with me. The live line action will only improve from here!

Offline Ms Fish

• Super Hero Member
Re: Jersey Nutz Reports 5/12 – 5/21 the kids have been on board
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2013, 11:05:49 AM »
clp Definitely nice to fish with the kids! They are so cute especially when they get a few on and land um! Kudos Capt! Have a great season!  msfsh

Offline Hunter 2

• RFA-NJ Member
  • Super Hero Member
  • 36' Topaz Express "Hallie Loren"
Re: Jersey Nutz Reports 5/12 – 5/21 the kids have been on board
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2013, 11:30:06 AM »
Thanks  for the report and pics Capt.
Glad to read the live linings been picking up. t^
Eddie "Hunter 2"
36' Topaz "Hallie Loren"    Charter boat sailing from Wagners Marina, Keyport NJ

Life is short, Fish Hard.

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

rfasig.png

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-