Author Topic: Bergen County Police confrontation with State Trooper!!!!!!!  (Read 1830 times)

Offline njbob49

• Cod caught on the "Stick"
Bergen County Police confrontation with State Trooper!!!!!!!
« on: August 29, 2013, 08:11:34 PM »
This is a scary article as these are the people who are supposed to be protecting us.  Instead of "road rage" the video looks and sounds more like "ROID RAGE"  by the BC Police.  If they talk to a State trooper like that, how do you think they would deal with you or me?

BEWARE:  THE VIDEO CONTAINS VERY EXPLICIT LANGUAGE AND REALLY GETS HEATED AT THE 6:40 MARK.

http://www.nj.com/bergen/index.ssf/2013/08/bergen_county_police_officers_were_disciplined_following_confrontation_with_state_trooper.html#incart_river_default

Tight Lines,
Bob G  chrz slt
« Last Edit: August 29, 2013, 08:17:44 PM by njbob49 »

Offline fluke - u

• Super Hero Member
  • Owner @ Fluke-U Charters
Re: Bergen County Police confrontation with State Trooper!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2013, 10:13:45 AM »
 nosmly...Watched this yesterday, undercover in a minivan making a traffic stop on the turnpike.. 5hrug..Maybe a little suspicious,  ??? The uniformed officer is clearly identifiable, Both were very confrontational but telling the uniformed Officer to get the f%$k out of there  smk its his stop...Just not necessary. Everything just went south from there  thd 
 t^..What happened to protect and serve?
I support our sponsors !
Success is getting what you want.
Happiness is wanting what you get.

Offline MJ619

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2013, 10:16:30 AM »
A long time ago a BC narcotics officer antogonized my friends and I.  When we recived enough of his crap and were ready to deliver a beating he and his friends whipped out their shields and laughed that there was nothing we could do about it.  Well, as we turned away, I picked up a stool and didn't stop  beating him.  When we were brought to the county jail the lawyers decided that they cops deserved what they recieved.  Fast forward, it looks like they have not changed, at all.  Maybe their pensions need to be revoked.  Maybe part of my dark history but it was worth it.

Offline Ms Fish

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2013, 01:34:50 PM »
WOW  cfzd..OMG... that is terrible. I couldn't understand it too well since one was trying to yell over the other. BUT if I did get it right, the State trooper wasn't out of line (right away), you certinally knew who HE was being in uniform and immediately explained the situation but the Bergen cop (I think )flew waaayyy of the handle which caused the State trooper to defend himself and hold his ground. And it looks like he ( the DT) had a few of his buddies there with him too and the Trooper was alone. UGH what a mess  nosmly. The Bergen cop needs to chill. Things appears to mellow a lil and the guy goes and opens the back of his SUV with something in it that provoked the situation even more  fngr( I think ) Ugly to say the least. I really like cops too!! All of them, 6 months or 6 years in, most try to do the best they can. But sheesh, if they are fighting amongst themselves what shot do we have thud         

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

JSBSE_430x80.png

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-