Author Topic: Not fishing but...  (Read 1370 times)

Offline njdevil

• Skip work and fish.
  • Boat Name NJDEVIL
Not fishing but...
« on: November 19, 2007, 07:55:02 PM »
I know this is a fishing site but the members have been very helpful to me since I have been a member so here goes, anyone know of any hunting clubs that have openings for new members? I have hunted bear, deer, moose caribou, antolope and mule deer with the bow. Lost my private property a few years ago joined a club last year they lost their property, they got new property but raised the dues way too high. Thank for any help

NJDEVIL >:D
A good friend will bail you out of jail, a true friend will be sitting along side of you and say " Man that was fun"

Offline CapBob

• Super Hero Member
Re: Not fishing but...
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2007, 08:03:35 PM »
Devil

Isn't it a little cold hunting bare this time of year rofla rofla rofla rofla rofla rofla

No, I don't know of any clubs looking for members and have not seen any posts or ads.

I consider myself lucky that I have a private piece that I have been hunting on the past 35 years.......these are few and far between.

If I come up with anything I will PM you TT^

Offline njdevil

• Skip work and fish.
  • Boat Name NJDEVIL
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2007, 08:12:46 PM »
I was bare hunting in the spring so it was not to cold but look out for the poison ivy. Nice to have a private piece how have you do so far this year?

NJDEVIL >:D
A good friend will bail you out of jail, a true friend will be sitting along side of you and say " Man that was fun"

Offline CapBob

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2007, 08:20:51 PM »
I have not been out except for scouting.....gave up da bow a few years ago, Muzzel loader is my thing.

I good place to go hunting is in several of the monouth county parks. You go to their office in Lincroft and they will issue a permit. The catch is that you must produce your hunter safety card for each decipline you hunt.

Some of the parks are open for all the seasons, some for just bow and some special hunts just for does. I've hunted them the last 3 years, plenty of meat to be had, last year I got a double with the Muzzel loader and the year before a tripple......they were (are) pretty hunter unwise TT^  (in most of the areas)

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Bill Chaser Charters

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-