Author Topic: Manasquan Fluking  (Read 1233 times)

Offline bigmills

Manasquan Fluking
« on: July 08, 2016, 08:03:40 PM »
Finally a good day to report fishing in the river. The fluke were hitting decently. Its was on the incoming tide with the wind with the tide kinda fast but as the drift slowed down we put 4 keepers in the boat in the last hour of incoming. Slowed on the outgoing with all shorts. Cabbage was minimal.(finally) Then it poured on us (Thursday). We had 2 young teens out with me and my brother trying to pass it on. Again what sucks about the Squan. is the lack of respect from bigger boats. Got into it with one guy and said well don't fish in the channel. Channels are not marked east of the 35 bridge!! Clueless if a boat is not under power they have the right of way they also fail to realize they are responsible for there own wake!! I was almost tossed out of my boat once this year. I know a commercial fisherman (bayman/clamer like my Dad) that paid dearly for that. Pretty soon the entire Squan. is going to be no wake for July and Aug. I WOULD LOVE THAT keep the kayakers from being flipped. I come through the river on a bigger boat all the time and always watch for guys drifting and kayaking. It's called being a human being. Sorry for my soap box but several boats that post on here are some of the biggest culprits. RESPECT

Offline bigmills

Re: Manasquan Fluking
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2016, 08:38:54 PM »
One other thing on a different note. Myself being a DOJ Law Enforcement Officer, Please pray for my brothers in Dallas there families friends and all Law Enforcement/First Responders in this wonderful country

Offline Salty Dog

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2016, 09:23:45 PM »
 t^

Offline Pfishingruven

• P-Man
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2016, 01:35:12 AM »
 TT^

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

JSBSE_430x80.png

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-