Author Topic: north ridge  (Read 2575 times)

Offline rugman1234

north ridge
« on: July 28, 2021, 05:37:48 PM »
well i said when i got back from lake placid which was spectacular browns rainbows and brookies i would focus on trolling the ridge so tues morning having coffee i saw the wind relaxed and launched the boat late at 7 am long story short no fish but ran to the 43 line and back across the north ridge it was national geographic enjoyed the day without a knock down turtles flying fish sharks blues cow rays there were spanish macs on the 3 mile line but i was determined to head out since the water was flat next window i will head to the south drop off / water was 78 clean and blue  wind kicked up by 2 pm so time was short lived was back in the driveway by 6 pm til next report tight lines all  chrz

Offline Hotrod

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
  • The Phyllis Ann
    • NJ Outdoords Media
Re: north ridge
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2021, 05:39:11 PM »
There are Tuna out there.

Offline rugman1234

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2021, 07:39:50 PM »
it will get better from here next 45 days clp

Offline kpcoe

• Super Hero Member
  • 21' Seaswirl Striper..."Freedom 3"
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2021, 02:04:25 AM »
Thanks for the report, get them next time!🍺🍻🥃
Freedom 3

Offline Salty Dog

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2021, 05:27:23 AM »
Sounds like a great trip just in the bountiful species to observe . Thanks .

Offline Hotrod

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
  • The Phyllis Ann
    • NJ Outdoords Media
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2021, 07:24:08 AM »
Lots of clean water out there

Offline rugman1234

« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2021, 09:22:20 AM »
ran into a close friend that hit the west wall north ridge wed 7/28/2021 went 2 for 3 on bluefin sidetracker and ballyhoo blue with white skirt  1 king mackerel was going to try sat today but north wind 6 seconds apart kept me home i want to say some other sites for reports are worthless they make u feel like why bother with negative answers i will stay true to this site and thank everyone for excellent participation keep the bluewater charts coming  got my new lures and birds for the upcoming trips  boone zukers  green yellow/ blue black/ blue white/ clark spoons/ 9 1/2 birds solid blue  / green yellow

Offline Salty Dog

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2021, 07:47:05 PM »
 t^ chrz

Offline Hotrod

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
  • The Phyllis Ann
    • NJ Outdoords Media
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2021, 10:06:28 PM »
 t^

Offline tommyroland

« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2021, 10:17:57 PM »
O-Cedar ProMist MAX Microfiber Spray Mop Review

Introduction

Because there are so many different alternatives available, it can be difficult to determine which one is the most effective mop for laminate flooring.

The O-Cedar ProMist MAX Microfiber Spray Mop emerged as the winner after many hours of investigation during which we investigated and evaluated lots of competing goods. We found that it is now the best mop for laminate floors. In addition to this, we have considered the feedback provided by earlier purchasers of the product.

Continue reading this article if you are preparing to give the laminate floors in your home a thorough cleaning.

Essential Considerations

You are going to find laminate mops that have a variety of characteristics to choose from. Let's take a look at some of the most important things to figure out about the Best Mop For Laminate Floors - How To Never Pick The Wrong Mop Again

• Handle Length
It is essential to pay attention to the length of the handle, especially if you are taller than the usual person. When it comes to mopping, the last thing anyone wants is a backache. The ability to modify the height of the telescoping handles is a significant benefit of having them. If you are tall, you should seek anything that is at least sixty inches in length. Utilizing this will not be near as taxing on your body.

• Handle Construction
If you want a mop that will last a long time, you should search for one that is made of stainless steel or aluminum. These materials are more resistant to damage and can withstand more pressure than less expensive polymers. Aluminum is often lighter in weight than its counterparts.

Nevertheless, ABS plastic is a substance that is more resilient than regular plastic. It may have the necessary durability for your mop.

• Microfiber Heads
Microfiber is a type of material that does not cause abrasion and is exceptionally absorbent as well as capturing microorganisms. It can have a 99 percent reduction in bacterial growth and absorb up to eight times its weight in liquids.

Because of these different qualities, microfiber mop heads are more effective than other types of cotton heads. The microfiber pad also has the potential to attract oil and dirt. Because the microfiber mop handles all for you, cleaning can become a breeze as a result of this innovation.

O-Cedar ProMist MAX Microfiber Spray Mop

Spray mops do away with the need for cumbersome mop bottles or buckets of cleaning solution. With its reversible mop head that can be used with either water or cleaning solution and its container that can be filled with either cleaning or water solution, this O-Cedar ProMist Max brings convenience to a whole new level.

Its microfiber pad is designed to cover the full head of its mop, including the bottom and top. The mopping head can rotate 180 degrees so that the opposite side of the pad may be used when one side becomes soiled.

Because of its clever design, this product offers twice the amount of cleaning area without requiring the user to replace the mop pad at any point. This mop pad may be washed in the washing machine, and it can be utilized either wet or dry to collect dust, filth, and hair.

Utilize the convenient spray function for wet mopping tasks. Because the ergonomic handle has a manual trigger that allows you to release the spray, you won't need to spend money on batteries.

Pros

• The mopping head can swivel 180-degree
  • Dual-sided microfiber mopping pad is washable in the machine
  • Hand Trigger
  • Not requiring batteries
Cons

• Only 1 bottle and mop pad included
Conclusion

In conclusion, when it comes to cleaning laminate floors, the O-Cedar ProMist Max is without a doubt the finest laminate floor mop because it is both very effective and very convenient. This isn't to argue that the other products aren't comparable in a variety of ways.

You won't need anything else to clean and shine tote floors thanks to this mop's spray option, dual-sided mop head, and high-quality microfiber pads. In addition, the exceptional tale pricing that O-Cedar provides, is sure to impress a lot of different households.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2023, 03:55:29 AM by tommyroland »

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

rfasig.png

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-