Author Topic: Fishing Hunting Family  (Read 693 times)

Offline harbison

• Super Hero Member
Fishing Hunting Family
« on: August 15, 2021, 03:08:55 PM »
 slt  Fishing Hunting Family

As a Florida native who has been fishing and hunting in the Sunshine State for seventy years to say fishing and hunting were in my blood would be an understatement.
I have been sharing my adventures with on the water, in the field, pictures for fifty years; video for over fifteen. What an honor bringing the many wonders of our tropical wonderland to life. Last week, from the deck of the Florida Fisherman ll, we saw first hand what it was like battling the mighty Amberjack. As Fred approaches no fishing this weekend:Even my highly anticipated wild boar hunt with West Shore Outfitters has been postponed:Saturday evening: With no fishing/hunting stories to share it's time for Bucs football. Former Florida Gator's star quarterback Heisman Trophy candidate Kyle Trask is now a Tampa Bay Buccaneer. Hopefully Kyle's career with the Bucs will begin as well as it ended with the Gators. Unfortunately it did not. Perfect time to reminisce on something even more important than Bucs football or even fishing and hunting... Family!
Hopefully many more will join in and share family memories from yesteryear and today. This is one of the only pictures of my wife and our three daughters:Family is everything. Thelma was born on a mountain top in Tennessee. Fishing and hunting were second nature to her. Together we enjoyed the waters and fields of our great state for the entire thirty nine years we were married. She was good, very good, at both:Today Thelma and our youngest daughter, Betty, are doing their fishing and hunting in heaven.All three of our daughters are not only mothers, but grandmothers. Barbara and her daughter, Francisca:Yesterday and today:Dee and her daughter, my granddaughter, Danielle:A young very pretty Danielle:Danielle is now a beautiful wife with two sons and two daughters:Not only the boys are proud of their catch:Danielle and husband, Brandy, love to fish and hunt:August of this year all three generations got together for fun in the sun:Fun in the sun at Panama City's Regency Towers:Hopefully many more will join in and share family memories from yesteryear and today. 

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-