Author Topic: Florida trip  (Read 1532 times)

Offline PHIL

Florida trip
« on: February 13, 2008, 03:05:40 PM »
Hey guys. I have a friend that lives right around West Palm Beach, Fl. He also likes to fish but really doesn't go that often. We are going to plan a fishing trip somewhere from West palm to miami. He doesn't have a boat and we want to go Dolphin or Marlin fishing. Does anyone no how I can find out how to book a boat for a day or 2 either a charter, private boat, or us just renting a boat for 2 days so we can take it out wherever we want to go. I have experience and have a few classes under my belt. whats the cheapest way to do this, and the best place on the east coast of Florida to do this. Like I said we want to catch Dolphin, Marlin, tuna. etc. We are going to go around june sometime. If anyone has done this before and can enlighten me a little on this please help. remember money is an object for me. Thank you again guys.

Offline Luna Sea 5

• Admin
  • Super Hero Member
  • Nick (Luna Sea 5)
    • My Facebook Profile
Re: Florida trip
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2008, 03:11:18 PM »
go to the local tackel shop and ask them for local charters.. Most have a book loading with charter captains.  OR.. google it.. Type in Charter boats in Miami Florida.. you can book way in advance.
Fish out of Toms River NJ.
Call Nick for open boat, 973-417-5756, or on Channel 68.

Team Luna Sea 6

Offline Hotrod

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
  • The Phyllis Ann
    • NJ Outdoords Media
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2008, 04:39:48 PM »
A few of us are leaving next Thursday for the Keys.  We'll be Fishing with Capt Jay.... He's a friend of mine and a great Guy.  look him up t^

www.charterfishingthekeys.com

Offline Captain Dave Wittenborn

• Sponsor
    • Capt Daves Charters
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2008, 07:04:16 PM »
If you are in the West Palm Beach area try Sailfish Marina on Singer Island.  They have dozens of charter boats for all types of fishing and it is a cool place to hang out.
http://www.sailfishmarina.com/

Offline mboy

• The Funky Munky
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2008, 07:12:42 PM »
Try and get a hold of George Poveromo's email addy and politely ask him.

He has given my father a number of good captains over the years. He is THE guy in FL since that is his home turf.

Offline TurboDan

« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2008, 07:21:16 PM »
If you are in the West Palm Beach area try Sailfish Marina on Singer Island.  They have dozens of charter boats for all types of fishing and it is a cool place to hang out.
http://www.sailfishmarina.com/

One of my favorite places in the PB County area!  t^

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-