Author Topic: Hey Flea you out there?  (Read 2334 times)

Offline DAK

Hey Flea you out there?
« on: July 25, 2008, 03:58:40 PM »
I am going outta town over the weekend, so I won't be able to add to the Kayak Fishing 101 sticky until Mon. No big deal if you're busy, but if you want feel free to pick up where I left off about materials. You can also add your fancy shmancy plastic that your new ride is made of. Next I was thinking of a section on safety if you feel like you wanna keep going. Someone with your knowledge and skills would definitely be a big contribution to this yak fishing primer.

I don't think you can actually modify my original text, so if not, just post any new material as a reply, and I will paste it in when I get back.
This boy is about as sharp as a sack of wet mice...

Offline SeaFlea

• Whenever I can!!
Re: Hey Flea you out there?
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2008, 08:39:36 AM »
dak,

Sorry for the late response... Went out to dinner with the wife on Friday and never go to the PC. ::)  Then on Saturday I took the 'yak back to The Paddle Shack to address an issue with my front hatch cover. George, the owner & operator, spent three hours reviewing my problem, the found an off the shelf cover to replace the Hurricane number and then we designed a "restraint system" to hold the cover in place. Problem was; during a surf launching seminar up at Spring Lake I had a pretty good size wave dump me and in so doing the force of the water peeled the hatch cover right off the boat! Long story short, George bent over backwards to help me correct the problem!!! Saturday evening was spent working on the crate for the tankwell. It turned out very well, "crude but oddly effective" is the best way to describe it. Not hard work but very time consuming! I will take some pictures and try to post this evening... Needless to say I never got to the PC on Saturday!

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-