Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
NJ Saltwater Fishing Reports / barnegate ridge trip
« Last post by rugman1234 on August 16, 2023, 07:41:58 PM »
this trip was mon 8/14/2023  trolled up atleast 25 skippies    water was 76 degrees clean   clarkspoons  zukers and ballyhoos sidetrackers   1 turtle extra large and a 10 ft shark went through the spread  heard 1 fish north of me on squid  till next time   ps  1 boat had 2 cobia on clarkspoons   i fished all 3 ridges best was the middle west wall
NJ Saltwater Fishing Reports / Re: seaside lumps the secret place lol
« Last post by Hotrod on August 12, 2023, 07:35:01 PM »
 clp.   Going in the AM
NJ Saltwater Fishing Reports / seaside lumps the secret place lol
« Last post by rugman1234 on August 12, 2023, 05:10:51 PM »
 yes im back from lake placid and now its tuna time / arrived on the grounds at first light i was the only 1 that could catch them squids lucky for the boat i caught many/  i wasnt the captain for if i was i would not of stayed that being said  5 knock downs 4 were sharks and  1 unknown / some of those squids  were large picky 2 for the gold color was the winner  there are fish there 1 went 70 inch and 2 were in the 50 inch range  heading out to my norm on mon will post  the action til then  chrz
Buy, Sell or Swap / BERKLEY UGLY STICK BIGWATER USBWSF1530S102 10?0?
« Last post by rpm13 on August 10, 2023, 09:31:52 AM »
FOR SALE--BRAND NEW, NEVER FISHED...

BERKLEY UGLY STICK BIGWATER USBWSF1530S102 10?0?

Never fished brand new w/tags, warranty card....

Moved from beach area before using...still in NJ

Looking for $100 or BO...
Helping Each Other Out / Re: Jetski Offshore
« Last post by Hotrod on August 08, 2023, 02:57:38 PM »
Go For it..  sorry not many post here anymore...   she was great in her time..   t^
Helping Each Other Out / Jetski Offshore
« Last post by jseng23 on July 20, 2023, 09:18:30 PM »
I have a seadoo fish pro that I?ve been contemplating taking to the OCNJ reef. I?d be coming out of Great Egg Harbor Inlet.  7.4 mile trip. Just looking for some input on what people think. Thanks! 
NJ Saltwater Fishing Reports / Hallie Loren Sportfishing - Raritan Bay Stripers
« Last post by Hunter 2 on April 13, 2023, 12:32:14 PM »
Hallie Loren Sportfishing ..
This Saturday April15,   4 Spots are available for excellent Striped Bass fishing . 
 6am start out of Wagners Marina in Keyport  NJ.  Minutes from the action.
$170 per person .   Plus tip for the mate normally 20% if satisfied?
      All tackle is included plus The new Shad Life Shad?s are supplied and they work great!    Jigs and flutter spoons .

Come fish in comfort . Heated and air conditioned, private head with hot water, Refrigerator , Microwave, Iced beverage cooler . Kids and families are always welcome.
  The fishing has been excellent.
Contact Capt. Ed     call or text to reserve a weekend date . 732-580-4801
    Docked in Keyport behind ?The Rock? restaurant and bar.  A great place to relax after a trip.
#majafishingproducts
#smoovewax
#shad_life_baits
Hallie Loren Sportfishing ..
This Saturday April15,   4 Spots are available for excellent Striped Bass fishing . 
 6am start out of Wagners Marina in Keyport  NJ.  Minutes from the action.
$170 per person .   Plus tip for the mate normally 20% if satisfied?
      All tackle is included plus The new Shad Life Shad?s are supplied and they work great!    Jigs and flutter spoons .

Come fish in comfort . Heated and air conditioned, private head with hot water, Refrigerator , Microwave, Iced beverage cooler . Kids and families are always welcome.
  The fishing has been excellent.
Contact Capt. Ed     call or text to reserve a weekend date . 732-580-4801
    Docked in Keyport behind ?The Rock? restaurant and bar.  A great place to relax after a trip.
#majafishingproducts
#smoovewax
#shad_life_baits
NJ Saltwater Fishing Reports / Re: Tuesday 4/4/23 striper report
« Last post by fluke - u on April 12, 2023, 07:27:17 AM »
 clp ......... chrz
NJ Saltwater Fishing Reports / Re: Tuesday 4/4/23 striper report
« Last post by Salty Dog on April 06, 2023, 06:33:11 AM »
Glad you guys had a chance to fish, looking at early next week for my shake down trip. Thanks for the report.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Bill Chaser Charters

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-